Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - New Friends (3)

Dex-chan lover
would be the name 「Night」 be cool?
The sort of "go to" name given to cats in Japan is "Tama," or "Ball." Japanese names just don't always sound very good translated to English, okay? Leave names in the original language for best results. Hell, watch out for this with your own name too. Bet you have some stupid meaning attached to yours if you look into its origins. Mine can basically be "descend."

Dex-chan lover
For that amount of fluff I would even sell my soul to a devil, Demon Lord is nothing to talk about.

Double-page supporter
shoulda named it morgana cuz the mc looks like joker
ff8vc5d19d9z.png

HOLD ON it was a giant cat? I just thought there was a regulare sized cat just kicking it’s paws the whole time

Double-page supporter
Seriously, I have the exact same sentiment as yours, Akira. I will make this cat my permanent companion instead of killing it as per request lolol!

Oh gosh that partially sounds like soulmate bonding & a marriage vow.

Contributor
Sure-fire way to improve anything: Add a big fluffy kitty ~w~

Dex-chan lover
dumbass choice

now if they find out they have a pact they'll just kill the weak cat and he'll dead lmao but plot armor is too strong on this one

The cat is an S1 seraiph hyperintelligence of the S2 ultraintelligence known as the demon emperor, and all is not as it seems.

Nah, it's just an isekai....

When he started scratching the cat's belly i just drooled unconsciously for some reason. Send ambulance.

Users who are viewing this thread