Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - New Friends (4)

Dex-chan lover
@Edjan Well I mean its Japanese manga, of course, they'll go "JAPAN NAMBAWAN!". Also, don't forget to add the fact that every kingdom (including the first one) have a shit population and nobleman while the isekai japan is filled with a kind merchant, respectable noble and good food

Somehow, I got lost in the middle.
Translation feels off.

Like, the last floor of that labyrinth (where magic circle appear) was 80 but mc said he want to go to floor 100?

Double-page supporter
My god the hero is such a dumb fuck. Did he ever consider that defeating the demon lord is NOT the right way to go? Even after finding out that does humans who gave him this assignment are manipulative? Are you serious?

Im confused. So are they saying they found a way back home through those magic circles at the end of labyrinths or are they saying it MAY be possible with these circles because it's based on desire?

@Jiyuu , Same, I'm confused too, still waiting for anyone to explain clearly in comments lol. My understanding is that perhaps MC is saying he needs to find a labyrinth with 100 floors and get to the 100th floor, not necessarily the current labyrinth they are in because it only has 80 floors, he were aiming for the 100th floor in this labyrinth only to find out that there are only 80 floors unfortunately, so he wants to continue his journey to find the 100-floors labyrinth, which maybe they can find in other continents.

"Akira, you were aiming for a level 100 area of this labyrinth?" "Yeah." probably means that MC initially thought this labyrinth has a level 100 floor and was aiming for that floor based on the Commander Saran's advice, only to find out that it only has 80 floors, so he has to test his luck to find a level 100 floor in other labyrinths that may or may not have 100 floors.

@Vykos, you mean that it doesn't matter which labyrinth it is and 100th floor is irrelevant? He's only looking for getting his level to level 100? Thanks!

Poor isekaid children... Always wanting to return to this plain world~

@Juslin this is just my subjective opinion based on some personal life struggles and stuff. If i had a choice I would rather live and try not to die in some medieval fantasy-game-like world than struggle the rest of my life in a poverty in a 3rd rate country without much of a hope of turning tables for something better
Just look at that MC guy. He is like a super human being now so he could live a carefree life somewhere in the outskirts without bothering facing a great dangers like ancient dragons or demon kings. He could make a living with his new OP skills and dont worry about dying anytime soon. its cool if he could return back with his new abilities but what if he lose them? It's not worth it.
but again this is just my subjective opinion

@defianze This is a medieval world. It has no entertainment, no good food, no good living conditions etc. It's not like he will go back with nothing in his hands, at the very least he will have his family to rely on although there might be some time difference and stuff. Really, unless there was something to keep the boredom away like romance and experimenting with magic (though for his case option 2 is cut off since this world is one of those skill-based magic systems with no flexibility). Since he can even bring otherworldly beings like demons and elfs back, no reason that his powers will disappear either, which would be pretty fun.

Dex-chan lover
@Juslin I disagree about there being no flexibility due to the skill system. He already did something that apparently other people can't do within that system normally, so he might be a bit of an exception in various ways for that bit of it.

He has a CAT.... On his SHOLDER

this is the greatest day of my life

@defianze while it is your opinion, I'm more than certain that it's based on romanticized thoughts and feelings on the matter. I'm more than certain that anyone in today's modern society(or even has been in contact with anything remotely modern) will definitely not enjoy a technologically regressed world like that when push comes to shove.

@Tatsumaikyoku oh yeah, how could I toss aside internet, smartphones, and more importantly a toilet paper! damn, haven't thought about it. I was wrong, sorry 😥

Contributor
I wonder if I'd be crazy enough to say, "Well, to the inner chamber of the demon lord's palace, then! We have a standing invitation, after all."

Users who are viewing this thread