Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Elf Territory (5)

Dex-chan lover
what does the oblivion spell do? i hope it blows her head off
We need to move on from this arc already

Aggregator gang
Would rather wait for couple of months for having a complete 1 chapter than having it broke down to 5 parts...
Thanks for the translation either way.

seriously? Elf king is just letting her escape from her actions? What a pile of garbage, dropped

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess: just as her father made her forget how much of a bitch she is, everyone else is also gonna act as if she never was a bitch, right? So no punishment at all.

Well, this series had a good first arc and better second on, but this whole elf arc has been one disappointing chapter after another.
I hope the next arc gets better or the one to use <<Oblivion>> is gonna be me, on me, about this one.

@Mandeer @Kizuro @MarceloYuri @Simply_Fiction
Im gonna give a piece of advice no one asked for: after a bad arc, dont drop a series, just wait till you know if the next arc is a good one or it continues being shit.
I mean, there are A LOT of series that had one crappy arc on their first chapters but then got reeeaaal good. If i had dropped series just because one arc (this one wasnt even that long tbh) i would have missed a lot of series that later i loved.

And here ends the advice no one asked for.

Contributor
These elves need a hero...
Someone that gets rid of all their suffering...
Someone that frees them from all their sins...

They need...

Kang Han Soo.
images

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax
Yep, so far,
this is one of the worst arcs in the story in terms of entertainment, but she isn't completely forgiven and life continues as if nothing ever happened, if that is what people are worried about.

But it gets a bit better.
The MC and FMC nearly die
Some bullshit ensues, but it is done in a fairly badass way, which makes it less of an annoying cliche
MC and FMC officially elope
Amelia eats an ungodly amount of food
MC kills a lot of things
even a person
Some fairly interesting people become main cast members for a while, including a demon
That one group around the Hero who escaped are reintroduced to the story, and feature a lot of chapters dedicated to them. The story kinda splits up between MC's group and their group or a while.

Also, there is no NTR at all as of yet.

Dex-chan lover
So the king just went yeah my daughter is hungry for power this is totally fine. I mean she even went and almost destroyed my other daughter's life but who cares this is fine maybe is 300 years i'll solve this myself

Users who are viewing this thread