Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Elf Territory (5)

Is the author trying to make this some sort of... emotional reasoning relatable for readers or something...? Pathos approach? It's so weird as if the author's trying to 'overcompensate' and 'justify' a dramatic jealousy-tantrum-gone-too-far experience in his/her personal life... 😧The memory reveal better be convincing enough or else it's gonna get more controversial and frustrating...

Dex-chan lover
This felt like an inefficient use of the page time. Would this arc help the MC solving the main plot problem? Probably not, other than, got him a party member.

Double-page supporter
@Tearsax I care not if they had a bad arc or worse arc. What I really hate in this chapter is the continuation of shet quality character personality and reaction. Even if there's a fix for this in the future, my interest in this manga is simply gone the moment author did this.

Double-page supporter
Wait doesn't that spell sounds like it would kill her mind?

Dex-chan lover
Do english speakers REALLY have so much trouble to understand what "oblivion" means? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Dex-chan lover
mannnnn im dropping this. Miss me with that generic forced drama garbage

Fed-Kun's army
This arc is so boring, i already forgot the main plot and every other charachter trying to enjoy this arc

i mind controlled everyone, i took my sisters future husband, we exiled my sister! but where did i go wrong?! XD so boring

Users who are viewing this thread