Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Elf Territory (6)

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I would go crazy if everything had a textbox of that size and couldn't be downscaled lol

I don't use this word lightly, but the elf king is retarded, like... come on really? REALY!?

This story has the quality of a weekly upload with the quantity that only a legendary manga could be forgiven for

The author really needs to speed things up

Fed-Kun's army
@ImDanGrow The plot? Okay so, there's this guy who got summoned here and given assassin powers that make him untouchable, so he hides that except not really. Then the bad human princess decides to curse and control everyone and frame him for bad things. So he leaves and after dithering around and grinding he runs into the bad elf princess who decides to curse and control everyone and frame him for bad things. Also I think he married a cat at some point? I don't know, the story is like an Andy Worhol painting of a rotting horse. My mind just slips off it when I try to remember anything that happened.

Double-page supporter
Can we make a petition to send her into Chinese or Korean comics? so that she can get her karma and destroy her not only physically but also mentally and socially.

@A_lemon Woah there, let's not get too crazy. You gotta pour the milk first, then the cereal...

and THEN you put the bowl on top.

@KitsuVonKraft yeah im gonna drop it too. really disappointed in this bullshit of ill terrorize you for your entire life but it was a misunderstanding so its all fine right?

That’s just so stupid... this is just so fucking stupid... the absolute cringe of it all... I’m done.

Dex-chan lover
petition to implement popcorn emoticon so I can eat popcorn while I read the comment section LMAO

Dex-chan lover
Welp thats BS.
Girl treats her like shit and wants to kill her, but dad apparently made her forget some trauma, then when she remembers, she cries like omg I shouldn't have been mean
Excuse me?? Just because you forgot some memories doesn't give any excuse on wanting to kill your sister.
You're still a horrible person because everything you've done until this point is unrelated to whatever was in that flashback.
I mean where did you get that bad attitude from, if you forgot all the memories previously? Nothing justifies becoming an asshole after that "oblivion" BS

Aggregator gang
.... Im speechless... why didnt the father remove "oblivion" from his daughter after they revived the dude? why keep it?...

Dex-chan lover
your guys should read Kimetsu no Yaiba, the upper moon 1 part, to understand the nature of jealousy

Users who are viewing this thread