Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Elf Territory (6)

@Treyon I’d assume between the shock of Amelia using two incredibly powerful new magic and him feeling guilty for immediately using his skill to wipe her mind (really don’t know why he couldn’t have done that when the crisis was over unless he was hiding his ability) made him not want to. People do weird shit in crisis and regretful situations.

Dex-chan lover
That was licensed? Somebody actually bought the rights to it? Does such a thing sell to an audience? The first few chapters have been pretty good, but all I read in this comment section is "I also dropped the LN at this point, because the story became too stupid." And it did became stupid. Didn't they read the LN and the comments before? Or do they want to buy a isekai story, that will turn into shit, because it is enough to sell the first few books, and "later the suckers will buy the next isekai crap we publish". There is also good isekai or fantasy. If you can't get a hold of it, buy the righgts a a good story of another genre. Buy a good story.

LMFAO. Wtf is that reasoning? Like I understand when they're young trying to block those memories, but you never turned it off once to try to stop your other daughter from persecution?

Wtf... this is awful.

Ty for the trans, but man that was painful to read.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the author still has one chance to turn it all around and bring this story back to life!

Next chapter, the MC could no longer suppress his laughter and just starts ROLLING!!!!!

*not a spoiler, just a fervent wish

😂

Dex-chan lover
This would be bearable if it didn't take 2-3 months for every chapter

Huh, I was sure I read spoilers saying she killed many people, not just her love interest, unless I remember it wrong or it was changed from the ln

Dex-chan lover
The king should be removed from his throne, the little sister exiled to some farm (and her royal status removed) with that guy, forbidden to ever even come close to anyone she knows.

It is not summary execution like she deserves, but at the very least it is a punishment that royalty (and nobility) was sometime given as the biggest insult possible, worse than death in the eyes of many nobility throughout history (though for others it was regarded as lenient and risking uprising, but I doubt there is a risk of that here)

Both are incompetent. The fact the man didn't realise that her seeing her love resurrected in front of her would remove her maddened grief is moronic, at the very least the attempt should be made. I mean, if it fails, just pull that spell out again. But weak mind or not, she should not have done what she did, no matter the reason and I could easily believe she might have done the same even if she retained her memories.

Dex-chan lover
This is so dumb.. I got no words. Sorry translator-san, I cant read this anymore

Dex-chan lover
A total cunt with some circumstances surrounding her is still a total cunt. You're telling me that you're gonna take someone who's been in the habit of being a cunt for most of her life and uncuntify her in an afternoon? Get the fuck out of here.

Dex-chan lover
This back story is mediocre but if the author moves on to the mc doing stuff, hopefully will get back on track. Isekai 😎

ewww shit fuck i need to bleach my eyes and get my memories erased after reading this bullshit. What a fuckin dum lil sist

Users who are viewing this thread