Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Elf Territory (6)

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if the comments think this arc was as dumb as I think the comments are, jesus fucking christ, look at those retards.

This comment section as well as the one from the chapter before are both masterpieces

I’ve never seen at least 90% of the comments containing the words “fucking” and “shit”

Double-page supporter
@jisf Well, this fucking shit is getting stale
Nah really, it's a nice story but it takes too long to reach the complexity the mangaka is trying to do here. Does anyone know about a Light Novel of this ?

Banned
Well... that was silly.

Teleporting into this country and immediately stumbling into a pile of all the drama at once... all conveniently gathered and contrived to be comically easily resolved.

... Like you start the level and everything is resolved in the cutscene... and you're just left standing there thinking "So.... what do I do now?"

Double-page supporter
Ok but who's that cloaked figure? Now I'm angry. He/she causes so much chaos from behind the scenes from early on as a third party. Needs to be executed with both katanas.

Fed-Kun's army
Author trying way too hard to summon the onion cutting ninjas. Summoning = failed. Try again next time.

Fed-Kun's army
Am i supposed to feel sorry for that dumb ass bitch? Not even a little bit, if you are too fucking dumb to use your brain for a single second than hole yourself up in a room and shut the fuck up girl...
And yeah, overly dramatic overall... and that cheese in the end, god, want us to drown in that?

Dex-chan lover
This whole arc is so half assed. Like C'mon author, give the heroine a backstory that is not generic and boring.

Wanted to see if the pacing in the novel was as forced and as rushed as this, I'd say it's worse. Manga author didn't have much to work with in terms of interesting character moments to describe and illustrate in any way that isn't so forced.

And it's only downhill from here.

Contributor
If she was driven mad with jealousy, hearing that her sister was even more of a Mary Sue than she thought would... just make things worse, right? I feel like we've totally lost the thread here, if there was one in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread