Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - A New Departure

Dex-chan lover
@nofaxmachine
I will say this, it isn't too great for a while. At least nothing like the first few chapters. There are a few good moments, but a lot of it seems to just drag on.
Also, from here on for a long time, we will split perspectives between MC and the "Hero's Party", and unless you love walking and general conversation, the "Hero's Party" chapters are pretty boring, at least imo.

It's been so long, who the fuck was that person at the end?

I re-read everything trying to catch up to the last part. It's been so long. Hope the pace of this manga picks up in 2021.

Okay, I don't particularly care who that elf at the end is. What I wanna know who exactly is Asahina? He seems to know quite a bit about Akira.

Dex-chan lover
@Zergio200ism
yeah it kinda gets annoying at times. Also, this isn't really a harem story as MC
is basically married to Amelia. They even do the whole "carve a ring into their finger" thing, which given how stupid it normally would be to do that, is actually seen as a somewhat odd, but recognized practice as a "ring alternative".

At the last chapter, probably the one who messed with Amelia and her sister since that person is an elf. Well It's been so long that We forgot important things.

Dex-chan lover
Uhhh... who are these people.. aside from the hero party that escaped evil kingdom..

Dex-chan lover
This person is probably the one behind those curse crystals! Probably messing with every kingdom? :thonk:

Users who are viewing this thread