Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga

Great art, but a little tropy despite the MC being an assassin instead of a hero

Oh my god! it's the flash's pace, plus he just discovered he was an assassin and already mastered the skills and got no problem killing... better see some tits though.

Dex-chan lover
Does this have a novelupdates entry? Edit; Or is it original manga as author/artist are same?

Double-page supporter
In the "assassin isekai" genre, nothing beat "Power in the shadows", also called: "When you take the chuunibyou to a new level". I hope it will get a manga adaptation.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really like ironic descriptions like these, it somehow feels like they're looking down on me for liking isekai. I don't know maybe i'm just not understanding the joke right.

Lmao going to give this a try just because of how funny the description is hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
this was have a better description https://mangadex.org/manga/27203/isekai-ni-tensei-shitara-zenra-ni-sareta

Contributor
@Saronite

Isekai is not inherently bad. There are tons of good isekai when the author actually puts effort in - Faraway Paladin, Youjo Senki, Konosuba, and so on. The only problem is when the author doesn't even try. One chapter in and this series has already hit nearly every cliche in the book.

Users who are viewing this thread