Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga

Dex-chan lover
Average to below average sorta edgy isekai, but okay art. Big meh to me but if you're braindead for isekai's have fun.

Picture for Amelia And Akira (the persons on the cover)

https://plus.google.com/photos/113121492263158973529/album/6639485853119072225/6639485851393630738?authkey=COmK8Iv-k7SB9gE

×it appears that accidentally, Akira takes a peep to Amelia.......×

Fed-Kun's army
I love these kind of generic 'isekai' stories that didnt force your brain to think :)

Bad copy of Arifureta.
Arifureta's manga sucks. It's pacing is whack as fuck. And it's story and cast makes no fucking sense. It's basically a power-trip, badass hero jerkoff manga and I'm hoping this one doesn't completely turn in to one.

Not saying I dislike Arifureta though.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't mind power fantasies, lots of isekai have them. But there's just something off about the way this one is written, it feels more like the story came from a dude that has Chuunibyou.

Dex-chan lover
lol, this is bad, but in an entertaining way. It's almost a self-parody and the fact it's played completely straight just makes it funnier. If you like silly cliched isekai, you'll love this.

Dex-chan lover
I'M SO GLAD I FOUND AN ISEKAI WHERE THE MC ISN'T AN EDGY ANGRY FUCK!!!

God, I hate it when the MC is this edgy emotional teenager who just hates everyone and can't trust anyone because he got betrayed or some bullshit. Instead, we have an MC that's a loner by choice and for the most part, is just a normal albeit perceptive kid. Plus, none of his classmates are assholes and are actually good people. No angsty revenge story here, because those all suck no matter what.

Fuck y'all who like those kinds of stories.

Users who are viewing this thread