Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga

I seriously hope the Knight Commander is the first hero (mostly because of how weird I think it would be)............

Assassin Akira using shadow type skills huh? Well then.....

LOOKING COOL JOKER!

Fed-Kun's army
people saying they still can't see any plot development after 4 chapters while i can already foresee some possible plot twist about the king and that princess lookalike based on that last smoke bomb that (i assumed) summoned the minotaur

maybe i've just read too many novels/mangas with this genre to be able to predict the cliche
soon i'll be able to say "it's so predictable, i'm yawning to dead here"

Welp, standard cliche cringy op edgelord shit. But hey, it has nice art so whatever.

Dex-chan lover
- Black edgy outfit? CHECK
- Katana master race? CHECK
- Assassin? CHECK
- Outcast? CHECK
- OP abilities unbefitting of his class that make him OP? CHECK
- Dropped? CHECK

Aggregator gang
I hate this kind of OP MC.
The generic failure breed of OP starter.
They so OP they don't even bother killing the villain and left them alive, then later the villain bring trouble to their close ones.

@Bramia Where have you read, that it was dropped?
@all Can someone change the pub status to *dropped/finished* if Bramia is right? Idk how it is done... I suppose it might be possible since it was possible on Batoto to edit when you were only a regular user, but I just dont know how to do that here.

edit: Thanks for the answers!

Fed-Kun's army
@mismarca
What can he do then?
Kill the King and Princess of The country?
You know that the others were under the curse right?

Aggregator gang
@Raffro

If he can't kill them, he can at least break their heart,torture and cut off their limb let them suffer forever. This method will at least stop the enemy from going even further than this.
The knight died because he didn't give any proper warning.. RIP ally

Thought he was smart, but he isn't.

He knew the princess killed him, and yet, he let her go....

Ugh. What does he mean revenge? With his skill, he can easily kill the princess, right?

I don't get this series. MC can easily archive what he want to do (right now), but he does not do, and then he regrets, and then he still does not do ? and even more retarded, he showed himself before the villain, she who has the most authority only after the king, instead of dealing with it secretly, then he returned after had a friendly talk ?

Users who are viewing this thread