Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga

A generic isekai where characters besides the mc are not complete and utter morons.

Thumbs up from me then 🙂

Double-page supporter
We got 2 perspectives to follow I hope that the author really explain what will happen to each of the perspective until they come across in the future

Idk how dungeon works huh. This is somewhat similar to arifureta after yue and hajime cleared this may be, but perhaps ok.

[/Those black hair with katana called a yato no kami, he is ainu.....
Assassin, yato no kami katana....he is assassin.... that could not be.... Kirihime Yoruka?]

1. Akira will arrive to elven tribe teritorry then go sailing to other continent
2. Amelia will confess around ch 50s, before Akira goes to defeat Kirika, the girl in ch 1 that shot arrow to Amelia's leg
3. Idk what happen to tsukasa and asahina. This not in weh novel
4. Yato no kami is remade to a pair of daggers (awh, he is not as similar as yoruka). It seems likely yato no kami has lost its sharpness because careless use

Group Leader
@asdasdas please don't upload novel cover in here. This is manga website not novel. Thank you if understand. Any wrong cover will removed later.

Make sure you don't read this, the entire premise revolves around a gaping plot hole but you don't find out until the end of chapter 5.1. If there's an LN of this I haven't read it, but I can't imagine it would better enough to be worth reading. I mean, they at least keep the core plot points the same, right? Even if it's a steaming pile of crap.

I tried writing an explanation of why it's so shit, several times, but it's impossible without massive spoilers. I'll try an analogy instead:

Superman is schemed against by Generic Badguy A, and the Justice League turn against Superman because of this. Generic Badguy A stands in front of Superman with some Mob Henchman, leaving the centrepiece of the scheme unguarded. Superman then runs away claiming he's not strong enough to defeat Generic Badguy A and doesn't try to destroy / reveal the centrepiece either, which is as good as admitting to the world that the scheme is correct and turning himself into a fugitive.

This my conspiracy theory

His father who has left his family is Summoned to this isekai and then.. Boom.. His father become the........

Sorry i cant say no more.

So many chapter titles named, "Trap", and with the way the hero (Tsukasa) acts around our MC...

I'm sensing BL here, please make it happen

I'd love a gay love rival/interest similar to Koi to Uso

Dex-chan lover
@Valcherion that would be cool, tho it is isekai so...the chances are slim.. (the whole point of isekai is absurd self insert after all)

Group Leader
Okay story but competent isekai main character which is always good to see.

23800348_1995414354033018_2290743340661407897_o.png

@Zing
A few people have guessed the same thing and this latest chapter further supports that theory.

@Ultrabenosaurus
The MC did say he regretted not killing the bad guys earlier, but the main reason he can't is because if he did, it would make him and all his classmates enemies of the state. Being in an unfamiliar world and relatively powerless, he could be signing their death warrants if he did.

Oh come on, i hate when they add to supposed-to-be RPG world such op magic like skills sealing, that's too much

@Christopher that would be fine if it weren't the fact that:

he has proof of their deeds of mind-controlling the sacred heroes and it's almost impossible for ALL the soldiers to be under their mind-controlling powers or to support such actions. Most of them will have no clue it's happening and will probably be disgusted by it when they find out. Just by breaking the curse on the group of heroes right next to him he can prove what's going on, let alone the shrine of curse crystals in the princess' room. And even if it turns out that, after killing the royal family and proving their scheme and his innocence, that the country wants him dead after recovering from that - he can just spread rumours of the truth throughout the population to undermine the new rulers while travelling with his group of like 20+ super-powered blessed heroes! Who would pick a fight with them? Why not just take control of the kingdom temporarily while shit gets sorted out? There's loads of ways and reasons to get around being "enemies of the state" and no good reasons to just run away crying without trying a damn thing, leaving behind the one hero you already saved who will now be ganged up on by everyone else and brainwashed AGAIN! There's literally nothing any of them could do to stop him.

So far in 9 chapter the story looks promising, but I can't help but smell that smell of "bad adaptation". Does the novel really depict all the things that happened and what each character knows and don't knows this badly? I'd like to hope the typical internal dialogue in novel format would actually cover many things that looked like it's skipped like nuts in this manga, but I'm too lazy to read yet another unfinished WN/LN...

Giving this story 1 star felt like a sin. How dare this garbage story waste a whole star on itself.

I follow dozens of these shitty isekai because they are at least entertaining.

Not this one. Save yourself the brain cells. It's actual steaming hot trash.

Edit: Here in the spoiler is what you have to look forward too~
1. "The average powerlevel of an adult is 100, you heroes have 300! Some even reach 500!" MC starts with like 2000
2. "Only legendary people can even think about reaching lvl 9 in a skill" MC starts with level MAX stealth
3. MC is framed in the most obvious way and is literally aware that everyone is being mind controlled to 'not like him'. He decides he isn't strong enough to take out the guards and king, so instead he instantly vanishes while being surrounded by hundreds of guards who he could finger flick to death.
4. HE LITERALLY KNOWS EXACTLY HOW AND WHERE THEY ARE BEING MIND CONTROLLED FROM. HE WENT THERE AND SAID "no I'm stopping this" and destroyed 1 magic curse crystal. THE CRYSTALS AREN'T EVEN GUARDED, THEY'RE IN THE SAME ROOM HE BROKE THE FIRST ONE.
5. The king and princess are supposed to be tragic villains because "She grew up without love and he lost his wife" despite the fact they act like literal demons.
6. There's an entire resistance movement that it their main military force and is literally next to both the evil king and princess ALL THE TIME AND COULD KILL THEM AT ANY MOMENT, but they don't...
7. MC meets an elf that literally tells him he's stronger than all of humanity. "Nah, I'm gonna get to lvl 100"
and of course
8. KATANASSSSSSSSSSSSS
It's almost funny how bad it is, if it didn't waste my time having to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread