Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga

Group Leader
Why y'all tryna snipe?
ocA52Yl.png

Another Isekai where no one will listen to reason.

>Oh no you MUST have tried to poison, me, where if your proof that you DID NOT TRY TO POISON ME

Bitch how about the fact that she's your sister and has always loved you? Man I swear every single one of those stories would end better if the protagonist killed literally everything and let god sort it out.

@BigCoffee
Just because she's her sister does not qualify as evidence in the defense's favor. While of course we don't think the poison was the heroine's fault, it's not that much of a reach to assume someone who used a potion handed to her by the heroine is going to assume the heroine had something to do with it. If you're going to bitch about characters at least do it where it counts, like the fact that she was dishonorable enough not to respect the rightful outcome of a duel.

Double-page supporter
I wonder how many have poisoned the little twin's "brain"

@Agni May I ask for a few titles of those good isekais of you?

This needs to be adapted by a good Studio. I'd love to see it animated.

I wish I could help Mangasushi. Sorry that I can't speak japanese🙇

Ok, listen. This is a pretty generic isekai. The art is good, and the writing is ok, but it’s still pretty generic. However, the mc is pretty fine, so this manga gets a 8/10 from me. Good read.

@exxp here some list for isekai or reicarnation genre that is mile better than this brain dead story. The queen (one man army), solo leveling, volcanic age, dimensional mercenary, heaven cronical demon, capable maid.

Dex-chan lover
gotta say though, i'm suprised at the order of the art for the 2 covers (so far) on this series.

I'm pretty sure all of those elves are mesmerized. It's the only thing that makes sense. Just like what happened with the MC and his school friends.

For those looking for a review here’s the deal with it.

In short it’s a decent 7.

Now for the longer explanation

Yes, the MC is stupidly overpowered.

No there isn’t a harem.

No the other classmates are not assholes.

Yes, the actual hero has his time to shine.

Yes the royalty is evil.

No, it’s just the royalty the actual soldiers seem to be decent at least.

This is just plain bad, do these kinds of generic Isekai still sell? I could find 5 other mangas with the same plot in 10 minutes.
Fuckin hell, I've not read a good manga in such a long time.

Ohhhh FFS. now we gotta wait another month for the next chapter. even though this one was kinda empty. great!

Double-page supporter
I want to love this because of the Art but the MC f*cked up big time. (Beta MC)
The best guy ends up being killed because he hesitated in killing the King, even after him being ditched he still didn't kill the King! Though I can give him the justification of a doubt because he's a normal person after all.
Still I have hopes this will surpass Tate No Yuusha as this is not a harem..

Dex-chan lover
So wait a moment. It was all
OUT OF SHEER, BLOODY JEALOUSY!?

Users who are viewing this thread