Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga

Fed-Kun's army
It's better written than I initially thought. It still reads like MG adventure fantasy but at least it's not fanfiction-teir like most isekai. There seems to be an over arching plot in the background. Art is pretty good. It sucks that it's been 2 years and it seems like the story is still in the beginning phases.

The chapters are released after a month and they are so short that i forgot the main plot of the series XD
i read a few other comments and then i realised, oh F he was trying to get stronger to deswtroy a kingdom XD

Ah man, it ended before it even started. 2 montha of wait just for a minute worth of reading, less than a minute to be precise.

I know the art is difficult and the illustrations are very complicated but it just...

And MC havent done anything worth being called an assassin.

The first few chapters are pretty good. There's foreshadowing, a decent setting, and a couple of characters that have some depth. The MC even makes good on the title of the manga and does some assassin stuff.
Then, the MC's combat instructor is murdered. In the next 10 chapters, the MC uses a katana to slash his way through a massive dungeon where he uses his assassin skills about twice.
The characters that the author spent some time building up are sent on a side-quest and are barely heard from again.
The most recent arc is a mess. The MC wins a duel and is forced to redo the duel. You'll never guess who wins the completely unnecessary second duel that took 4 chapters to complete...
This is one of the few stories where the author seems to have genuinely done some planning beforehand. It's too bad that, despite good early execution, the author just wasn't able to stick the landing.

This shit be SLOW, if you want to get drip feed content every few months this is the shit for you!

The latest arc is so very disappointing. Rather than making me care about the oh so tragic unloved elf the author has me wanting her dead so we can move on with the story. Mesmerizing my ass, the loony was going around mind fucking the entire kingdom so don’t just dress up her actions with pretty words, throw her in jail you yellow-bellied, pointy -eared numpties! Hypnotize, enthrall, drug, control, ensorcell. If the author just pardons her then he’s a fucking cuck for 2D elf poon and this manga is trash.

Yeah just forgive the little girl after all the suffering she cause for our waifu and everyone in the kingdom ffs

they had us in the first half, not gonna lie

I had hope that this was gonna be the manga where the author doesn't pull any punches against cute girls and the protagonist actually does assassin stuff instead of fighting shounen battles and calling it "assassination" to sound cool.
Should've fuckin' known it was going to be trash like every other isekai assassin manga.

:(

I actually really enjoyed this manga at the start. Had a cool idea, and the setup in the beginning was really good. But damn did that go downhill fast, not to mention the updates are really slow and the chapters have no progression whatsoever. Its such a let down, especially since the beginning was set up so well.

Soo... I know we were supposed to, but there's no way anyone could feel any sort of sympathy towards
the king or Kirika. Like, they could both die RIGHT NOW and I'd shrug and go on.
That's not very good character building/just writing in general.

Finally! Some good read!
This manga is great.
For isekai genre with male main character that only bring out cliche and trope (and skipping some [supposedly important] process) everytime, this is good! I give 8 point!
Even so, the latest arc is a bit.... You know. Sure i like some cheap drama here and there but the plot is getting shallow here.

Users who are viewing this thread