Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga

Going downhill :(
90% of isekais end up trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator with the same stupid tropes and anger-inducing writing. I really thought this wasn't one of them!! Somone message me if it gets good again, lol.

This still has potential. But the writting is really bad. It started good but his mortal FF him over. He should just went rouge and killed the king and the princess at the start of the manga. When he discovered the truth but no hes a freaking pussy. I just hate isekai manga's. the authors restrict the mc's soo much to the point that hes a puppet to everyone. All freaking mcs are idiots im not saying killing is good. But sometimes you have to cross that line. You cant win everything with flowers and love

Decided to re-read this since I caught up when the last chapter was released, and now I'm waiting for the next one. And boy... did I get bored (got to chp. 3) quickly. Has some good promise (and this is coming from someone who's MDList is filled with isekai's so it's plot is one of those 'seen it before') but pacing is slow.
MC is to quick to be willing to kill someone, and is only stopped by 'logic' (*cough*plotdevice*cough*), sure he's an 'assassin' but he wasn't in his past world. It would have been nice if the knight captain was still alive and on the run with him (but I'm fujoshi trash and rather shipped the two together then the real love interest).
I'll keep following since I started, but *shrug* it's going on the bottom of the list at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Just an FYI,

Mangasushi has decided to drop this series after the next chapter (because it got licensed and the publisher already isn't that far behind).

If another group wants to take it, they are free to take it.

Welp it's a really generic isekai which follows the recent trend of making a protagonist OP that doesn't want to be noticed and that will develop his abilities much faster than his classmates by himself. Ah, and can't forget the potential love interest with troubled background that he will resolve and which will potentially lead to an harem situation. Way too generic and predictable if you've read most of the popular this thing is just more of the same.

from chapter one with "not killing, become the biggest regret" looks like this story will have many unpleasant "plot" ...

Come on, you can't have the pay off of this world eyes bs without setting it up before hand

How the FUCK could anyone think that story, that payoff, was anything but terrible. The king stole his daughter's memory, fine. But then the dead friend was fine, soooooo, return it you idiot. He instead watches his horrible daughter torture her sister for decades. And that bitch hypnotized her ENTIRE NATION. They're both super villains. Even all that would have been fine if the MC called them out on their bullshit and hypocrisy, but he smiles and tells the girl to go make up with her abusers. That's some Naruto level bad writing right there!

Fed-Kun's army
OblongLimpingFox-size_restricted.gif

It was legit good. I even went to read the WN. Sorry about the elf arc and the arc after that.

@Kanol I admit that he's pretty shy, but he didn't launch an attack on the kingdom bc he wasn't strong enough. I mean he even admits that not killing the king when he could was the biggest mistake he ever made in life.

Then, the author decided that mc needed to
fix his sword and go visit the demon king
I think the first volume was popular for the edge, so author was like, imma milk this cow until it bleeds

Fed-Kun's army
@SweatyBrie It wasn't ever good. This is a story where the MC is handed the means, motive and opportunity to solve problems and then just... doesn't. Like Ch.4 with the
brainwash curse princess that he didn't stab in the face.
Or Ch.14 with the
brainwash curse princess that he didn't stab in the face.

At this point I'm just going to assume that every ten chapters he'll
enter a new kingdom with a new evil brainwash curse princess that he then fails to stab in the face.

Ok hopefully this elf sister shit is done.

Move on to the main story please.

Users who are viewing this thread