Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga

I believe the only reason i started reading this is because I read the title as
-My Status as an Ass-
And my brain gave way. Thats all Id like to share with the world.

Double-page supporter
@Mr-Manga-Cat maybe not bad but... I dunno- tiring? Meaningless? Probably wouldn't be that but chapters aren't THAT long in general (not to say they are just straight short) and even so like 70-80% of each of that "elf" section chapters are just fillings. It wasn't like that in the beginning. There was clearly reason for each strip so reading it was fluent and felt natural. Now we have cliffhanger continuation as a chapter beginning, some bullshit talks, some asshole declarations and "oh imma so speshal", maybe 1 strip with actual story keeping it all together and back to bullshit followed by cliffhanger. Like... there are 4 chapters of this elven one and I cannot even imagine how much story could there be told
if only this idiot sister of Amelia had well written background and not being just an envious bitch

Completely forgot about this manga including the story..... should just axe it. No point releasing 12 pages every 2 months...

Double-page supporter
Wow, 1 month of waiting, thinking about how this whole fight will end aaaaaaaand... nothing. Srsly, whis was one of the best nothing-chapters ever seen.

This manga started out fine i think, but the chapters are a bit slow moving. I like the story, but the author should up the pace and make each chapter a little longer.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh right, THIS travesty. 🙃 The
"I don't have the power to kill the defenseless evil curse princess or go break her curse crystal tea set whilst being both invisible and the strongest person within a mile by a mile"
and
"I'll bind my life and survival to a cat demon of unknown lifespan I've known for ten minutes, eight of which it spent trying to kill me. "
story. I'd forgotten. Be warned, the behaviors and motivations of characters in this story are so far divorced from rationality it's like isekai bizarro world.

I think this might be the third time that I've dropped this, after forgetting what it was about and re-reading it from the (somewhat interesting) start.

I like the idea in premise but damn if the execution doesn't suck, like why in the hell didn't he just kill the Princess and the King? When he was surrounded and he knew his classmates were cursed why not? He also knows the elite knights aren't on the Royal family's side so if he did take them down he'd have some support, additionally he'd free all his classmates in one fell swoop.

Instead he flees the castle and delves into a dungeon... and then one of the other cursed students accidentally frees 6 students, why stop? Why not destroy the other crystals? You know where they are and you know you can destroy them... so why?

Instead the newly freed students flee the castle and go to another country...

JUST DESTROY THE CRYSTALS! Kill the Royal family and destroy the crystals, you're the strongest being on the entire continent and you're running away to get to level 100 so you can come back and finish the job then?!

Dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread