Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga

Dex-chan lover
Who removed the old description?
It was this manga's only redeeming feature...
Now it's just generic isekai #65653456452456454

Whats wrong with op isekai if you hate it start a boycot or something or make you own manga yes its getting boring but just read it

nice thing i skipped looking at the comments before i read it

it's sooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooood

Dex-chan lover
hoh, one of those artists able to come up with a good story? or a writer that still has pretty decent art skills? i'm interested!

He appeared to be a very cautious character when having doubt about the King and Princess, yet he somehow fully trusted the Commander Knight enough that he told him everything he knew.

Dex-chan lover
Its isekai; Its got an OP main and yet it has managed to twist enough of the typical set up to be interesting. Call me cautiously optimistic at this point.

@bingel919 No, he lied about some of the important parts while talking about the unimportant or obvious ones that the Commander Knight could figure out from the context/his ability.

Double-page supporter
This is some good shit, Mangasushi is flexing their amazing project picking skills as usual.

I'm confused. There are people in the comment section here who actually think THIS drivel is actually good? I don't even have particularly high standards when it comes to isekai stories but this...this is bad. This manga is fundamentally bad. Setting aside the bland cliches and typical isekai tropes, the absolute worst thing about this manga, just based on the first two chapters, is that it's so rushed that I'm surprised my neck hasn't broken yet. I like long chapters but even with the additional pages, every scene is rushed and little is actually explained. For fucks' sake, the "Hero" is showing better motivation and has displayed more actual character development than the MC, who is quite literally as bland as it gets. There is literally no character development besides the antagonists. A whole lot of fluff, yet no substance at all. Are people's tastes just this fucking bad or am I just this out of touch with reality and that badly written manga with no meat to it and filled with nothing but amazing art and cliches with absolutely nothing original about it?

Also, a few odd things that makes me question if the MC is a sociopath:
Why would a normal person with no prior experience in killing people suddenly think about killing people just because his class is Assassin in the fantasy world? Was he ever an assassin in Japan? Has he ever killed someone before? Why would he suddenly jump to killing, as if it was as natural as drinking water? I can understand WHY he does it (it's not like the manga isn't throwing up HUGE flags saying ' THE KING IS A BAD GUY!!!') but there is absolutely no thought process in this. It literally makes no sense unless the MC literally doesn't have feelings, which I have a feeling this is the case considering how he's being portrayed.

This manga is a fucking mess on a fundamental level. The art is quite delish (amazing even!) but everything else is quite literally garbage tier. The first chapter in a manga is supposed to be an attention grabber but this...this is just bad. I almost have to read the original source material to see if it's this bad or if the Author for the manga here is just this fucking terrible at writing. This manga is actually standalone? And people like this? I'm truly floored. I don't fucking understand people anymore.

To all of the people who like this...more power to you! You seem to have lost enough brain cells to be able to shut off your brain for so long and actually be able to enjoy such a badly written mess. It's a marvel that it's rated so high with only two chapters and they are among the worst I've ever read on here.

@DizzyMiko I never understand people who take the time to not only shit on series but also the people who enjoy them. If you don't like it, that's fine. You don't have to specifically go to the pages and tell people they're wrong for liking it though. Is it that mind boggling that people have different tastes? Do you honestly believe that your tastes are vastly superior to other people's or something? Get over yourself.

Contributor
@DizzyMiko its ok, i also watch rick and morty and get mad enough about Japanese comic books to do my best impression of digibro by writing 4 long winded paragraphs about how much of a annoying cunt i am

Users who are viewing this thread