Assassin's Pride - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Punishment

Dex-chan lover
Uhhh isnt she supposed to be like 13?!?! If the author was gonna have MC be attracted to her, why not age her up to like 17/18 at LEAST, her being super young doesn't exactly alter the story in any way besides making this chapter super creepy and uncomfortable

Dex-chan lover
@IsaacBai He's not even 18 years old yet. They're both underage. He's particularly tall for his age and she's on the shorter size for hers. Then you add in the added manga size exaggeration and you wind up with her looking even younger than she's supposed to look.

Fun chapter like always, assassins pride has quickly become one of the series I constantly look forward to reading.
I’m so glad I found the manga first, I don’t even want to think about the anime.

Aggregator gang
Damn, this was a good chapter. Really balances the tones just right. Props to the artist.

Dex-chan lover
Scheme after scheme after scheme
With Motivation of Greed, Hunger of power and above everything else..

Soo tight!

Fed-Kun's army
Well, ignoring that whole mix-up with the embarassing touches...
It occurs to me that the goals of the insurgent conspiracy aren't necessarily antagonistic to Melida's per se, and if they succeeded in upturning the current hierarchy, Melida would probably have more chances to prove herself along with Elly even if it was known she wasn't a Paladin... in theory. The fact that they want to exploit her vulnerable position to achieve their goals, however, is very much dangerous.

I appreciate the note that they're actually composed of people with entirely different priorities, and likely several mutually exclusive political ideologies, and are only strongly united by their desire to flip the status quo. The consequence of this is that if they succeed, whatever happens next not devolving into more conflict or more people getting grievously thrown under the bus than not, depends on what this bishounen mastermind is planning about it...

Wouldn’t it be really funny if they faked doing the exam and then just didn’t turn up. That’s “fake” dad guy would be really confused the other family would know what’s going on! Loads of lols all round

Double-page supporter
@deathmailrock

Iirc, the MC said in the chapter he did the mana infusion that there was no guarantee it would work, and that there would be heavy consequences if Melida's body rejected his mana. And after having spent this long with his mana in her body, I don't believe her body will be able to handle another infusion of mana for the paladin class without something happening.

Dex-chan lover
wait he's still planning on maybe killing her? what? I have no idea what this dude lives for.

Users who are viewing this thread