Assassin's Pride - Vol. 7 Ch. 39 - Reunion

Dex-chan lover
@BTReads The color of her mana and hair is also yellow instead of the silver the Angel family usually has. People have long been suspecting Melida isn't a paladin but couldn't prove anything since it could be explained away. Melida has been able to hide that she's a samurai class by going all out and curb stomping her opponents from the very beginning before her limited mana starts to show. Paladins are tanks that regenerate mp and hp so Melida's overwhelming power can be explained as using her large paladin strength to overwhelm her opponents. It's not her fault they aren't strong enough to last against a paladin. The fact that she uses a katana and fights like a samurai can be explained as her teacher being a samurai class.

Dex-chan lover
@BTReads From what I remember from the class stats at the beginning of the manga: the samurai class are used as scouts and assassinations because of their high stealth and limited ability to fight long battles. The samurai class doesn't fight on the front lines and instead goes behind the lines to attack leaders and weak points. Think of them as the snipers of their world. It's understandable not many people would know about them and their abilities.

@DeatToReal Since I don't want to be spoiled to much I only want to ask about the upcoming events in the manga. That being grimhuis organization that's making their move. Should they be considered apart of Serge Shicksals master plan to bring down Melida or are they acting on their own accord?

Users who are viewing this thread