Assassins Pride - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - Experiment

The publication has finished, so it's Completed. That's what it means, not translation or anything of that sort.
Sad :C
Oh well, at least we got to experience it until it lasted.

Sales weren't so good for the manga or did the LN flop? Anyone knows?

Dex-chan lover
Man, the anime was so fucking bad. Really garbage adaption. Was rushed, skipped a ton, and out of order. They adapted volumes 1, 2, 5, 3 in that order but cut out so much. Ugh, such a good series treated like a pile of shit
A-At least the OP was fire!

reu

Dex-chan lover
And I guess we'll see another chapter or 2 in another...... 7 months?
(thanks, btw)

Also, they would've had to have made the anime like Madhouse did with Frieren - and whomever made the Assassin's Pride anime most likely only had 1/20 of the budget that Madhouse does for Frieren.......
(I guess we just can't have nice things... most of the time)
That's probably because frieren can appeal to anyone with eyes to see
No jks, no open mockery of queers, no relations of questionable legality, etc, none of the usual nip anachronisms.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
That's probably because frieren can appeal to anyone with eyes to see
No jks, no open mockery of queers, no relations of questionable legality, etc, none of the usual nip anachronisms.
Literally what are you talking about and how was that a response to my posr?

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
frieren received a large budget because of the above mentioned reasons
I'm pretty sure that it was b/c it was popular - maybe b/c of those reasons, but more that it is written very well and has great art. Also b/c Madhouse has more resources in which to solicit funds from whomever, and EMT Squared didn't. It's only been around since 2013, after all. Madhouse started in 1972. (Assn. Pr. aired in 2019).

Sure Assn. Pride novel was somewhat popular (it got an anime after all). As to why Frieren is MORE popular, it might be because of those reasons, but remember that manga, as a medium, reaches a lot more people than light novels.....

• Helpful
Reactions: reu
I missed this manga, glad to see it get updated. Sad to hear we only have 10 chapters left. I am really invested into this and sadly there are no translations for the LNs.

Fed-Kun's army
Yo does anyone got any idea about the status of the LN series? It seems like its been on a hiatus for quite a while now and I can't tell whats up cuz there's so much limited information

Contributor
"This isn't even my final form!"
But this time it's not the villain going through that trope. Nice to see it on a character I'd be rooting for. Black Madea was an antagonist once, but I'm gladly rooting for her to win here.

10 chapters left. This is the final stretch for this adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread