Assassins Pride

I wonder when it was when vampires in pop culture went from horror movie monsters to sexy beasts.

Twilight? LULLLLLLL

Tho TBH, Vampires in the eastern countries are thought to be something like Elves in the western countries. Vampire was known to be immortal and in best physique.

Similar to how Gumiho (or Nine-tail Demons) in Korea is sexy beautiful girls, while in Japan, they're man-eating foxes.

Then after a while both Eastern and Western sorta merges together into one... and they just come up with parts of each cultures in one Monster/ Yokai.

Aggregator gang
If anyone's going to ask later on in the future 1-12 is on champion's site. Because you know they removed them from here a while back.

Aggregator gang
so sad that i have no money hahahaha cant buy the latest raw

Aggregator gang
we will be picking this up right now we are finding some raws of the vol 4 contact me if you guys have some raws that we can use ^_^

The Manga and LN for this are both awesome. I really wish someone picked this up and continued translating it. It's really good! Someone please translate more! I expect it'd be quite popular considering this is getting an anime!

Aggregator gang
@Nakanowatari apprently no well haha we wont doing this since they got first though

im still getting the raws for higher quality xD

Thanks for picking this up. Wonder what the vampire rules for this story will be and if it comes with immortality. And I'm assuming artificial lycans can't shift forms while half breeds can.

I'm not sure if its possible in this series but I get the feeling the girl might get dual class abilities or a hybrid class. She kind of needs it with how OP the paladin ability is.

Also the guys job was to make her a paladin so he could of got her friends blood.

And since theres suppose to be 2 other noble knight families I'm assuming the other two go to boys schools.

Also seems the kid at the latest chapter is a shape shifting lycan wonder if the dark guilds filled with them.

Double-page supporter
wait wait wait, I remember no harem tag when I read this for the first time

Contributor
Ofc no harem tag, idk who was stupid enough to put it before.

It's not even a theme of this story. Dont put this story on the same level as trash isekai please.

Could anyone update the chapter championscans deleted?
They are changing to project-time. And the chapter from assassins pride isnt found on their website.

I want to read but don’t want to go to ad-ridden aggregator to do so. Am I a hypocrite?

Users who are viewing this thread