Assassins Pride

Dex-chan lover
Anime preview 2: https://youtu.be/j5paOgPW3h0
EDIT: It also looks like all of volume 1 light novel has been translated on mofumofu's page

Aggregator gang
@Narmaya- The pieces of shit that are Champion Scans, or “Pwoject Twime” (what a blatant attempt at rebranding in a desperate attempt to save the little face they have left), have forsaken this manga on MangaDex and on their own site by pulling the chapters on both places, which, needless to say, is an incredibly shitty thing to do. Regardless, the best place to read this is... nowhere, thanks to shitty Champion Scans (no, I will not call them Project Time, fuck that). You have no choice but to brave the aggregates, equipped with an adblocker and popup blocker, and hope that you don’t get a virus (adblockers and popup blockers don’t guarantee safety against viruses, I have first-hand experience in that, you just have to hope you chose aggregates wisely, which is none of them except for MD and the mostly-defunct MangaRock because they love money and profit and don’t care about consumers or scanlators). Good luck, and btw, even if you still have the MangaRock app (it’s still functional and being updated but ok can’t find it on the App Store anymore and their website is down), this manga isn’t in their database so RIP. Sorry for this monstrous wall of text lol

@Narmaya, you can find the the missing chapters at MangaNelo.

You can also use the open source software HakuNeko (https://github.com/manga-download/hakuneko#download) which can connect to several servers and pull the manga data from those servers either to view online or download for offline viewing. I used to use this on my Linux Machine; however, it is multi-OS supported.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this might be offtopic, but I felt extreme nostalgic feeling reading this manga, after I got interested after seeing the anime. Turns out the artist did one of the best unpolished gem of a manga I've read years ago, and reread a couple of times, sadly the author died to a disease. At the time I thought the artist just stopped drawing since he had no other works, pleasantly surprised to see the artist never stopped, the art style conveys so much. I highly recommend people give his other work Shindere Shoujo to Kodoku na Shinigami a try. You will see how good the artist's improves so much on the story.

What the hell is going on I just read chapter 1 and after 10 minutes it's deleted? And what's this about chapters 1 to 12 being available in 2 years?

Group Leader
Came back re-reading this after the anime premiered,

Salty about the fact that the cut out bits of source material out but animation is gucci.

Dex-chan lover
I really wish this would return. The anime dropped sooo much. The value was entirely lost from the fights and the rest was just plain rushed.

Users who are viewing this thread