Assistance with remembering the name of a manga/manhwa

*Warning: the manga/manhwa I’m searching for had VERY adult themes.*

I don’t even know how I lost track of it. I must have closed the tab without realizing, and since I read many manga/manhwas, I’ve utterly forgotten the names of everyone involved. It was some manga where a loser started working at his “dream job,” which was I believe a female lingerie store or some such. But all of his coworkers, save one, take him for granted and use him as an errand boy. Then he goes to a nightclub with a friend instead of working out of spite...and he gets drugged by some gorgeous bartender named Sophia I think.

Afterwards, he gets more manly in various meanings (mostly physical, still a bit of an idiot), and sexual shenanigans ensue. Namely, his erection can literally send a wannabe rapist flying across the room, and the ‘chief’ appears to be a living Mortal Kombat character, taking out some insane nymphomaniac in a singular move.

There’s some perverted old doctor, a nurse who needed to take a semen sample and took it directly, a coworker who becomes obsessed with the guy, one who’s, for the first parts of the story, trying to bully the main character, and it often backfires spectacularly, such as accidentally using a laxative on herself while trying to drug him. I can remember a whole lot, as you can see, but my memory of names is utterly terrible, and the only thing worse...is that Googling it doesn’t work at all, and let’s not discuss the utter travesty of a search engine MangaDex itself has. I can’t even remember if it was on Mangadex or elsewhere! Help please!

Dex-chan lover
@DV93 Is this what you're looking for??
- The Stand up Guy

If yes, unfortunately for you it's not available in English here in MD.

Edit:
Correction, I have my language filter on.
There's actually no chapter of that series available here.

Yep, that’s it! I must’ve been using an alternate site or something. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread