Astro King - Shoukan Yuusha dakedo Kakyuu Nintei sareta node Maid Harem o Tsukurimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Banned
I wonder when is the astro king going to be actually relevant. So far the MC is just satisfied with the status quo but I assume that he is gonna get the two bitches due to narrative focus on them.

Dex-chan lover
Im really curious about how they take care of their hygiene after sex. Did they really just continue hunting after having a womb full of jizz? Thats hot for sure but they are in a state more dirty than not taking a shower after sweating which is already uncomfortable for me. Id bet theres no ocd heroes there cause they would have gotten a heart attack.

Dex-chan lover
... so who wants to bet that protag-kun here is also going to be screwing and taking ownership of the two combat heroines that were used against him? Since nobody else can, apparently.
Hell, their handler too.
It IS That Kind of Story.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long before they regain their sanity?
So the sisters are regaining they're minds huh. Nice
Would that be a good thing? Given the treatment, it almost seems like a blessing that they had lost their mind before everything.
But maybe since everyone becomes horny from leveling up, they'd see those as pleasant memories?

Dex-chan lover
With how degenerate this series is, I'm legit a bit surprised they're actually setting the sisters up to be un-broken. Thought the author just wanted a few "robotic" members for the harem to hit more fetish areas.

Dex-chan lover
With how degenerate this series is, I'm legit a bit surprised they're actually setting the sisters up to be un-broken. Thought the author just wanted a few "robotic" members for the harem to hit more fetish areas.
They probably will still want him, he's the Mc after all.

Also if there's a way to reverse everything, the series might end in a level up fest and a rebellion using all the awakened girls

Dex-chan lover
They probably will still want him, he's the Mc after all.

Also if there's a way to reverse everything, the series might end in a level up fest and a rebellion using all the awakened girls
Yeah, to be clear I didn't think that there's any chance of them not staying in the harem anyway, I just thought the author would keep them robotic to fill that fetish niche. But I guess this is just him transitioning them to another niche instead (the girls who go into combat with the MC in dungeons while the other maids stay at home).

Users who are viewing this thread