Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
ㅤㅤㅤㅤAsumi X Nanao is the way.
iTX9P_jP5Nk.jpg

If these gay bitches don't end up together, I will do some terrible things:shamihuh:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can't. i'm sorry but i can't get into that ship for the god damn reason that the whole point of the premise was to found Mai and it feel like it become a burden to the author because they keep avoiding the subject more and more after the fake out in earlier chapters. But i never forget and it make harder to like this ship because of that.
If the premise was only what the title said a.k.a she is just interested in lesbian brothels then i wouldn't have trouble but since the premise was "found out my childhood friend who work in a lesbian brothel" i can't get invested despite the massive push. Which bring the problem, that if the end goal is still Mai then this whole situation being for nothing will be frustrating but to me it will be equally frustrating that the Mai plot get forgotten.
Frankly, what was even the point of the childhood friend premise if it didn't go anywhere.

Sorry to be a bit of a party pooper but it's really frustrating to me that a premise get ditched and it really make my reading experience less enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
I can't. i'm sorry but i can't get into that ship for the god damn reason that the whole point of the premise was to found Mai and it feel like it become a burden to the author because they keep avoiding the subject more and more after the fake out in earlier chapters. But i never forget and it make harder to like this ship because of that.
If the premise was only what the title said a.k.a she is just interested in lesbian brothels then i wouldn't have trouble but since the premise was "found out my childhood friend who work in a lesbian brothel" i can't get invested despite the massive push. Which bring the problem, that if the end goal is still Mai then this whole situation being for nothing will be frustrating but to me it will be equally frustrating that the Mai plot get forgotten.
Frankly, what was even the point of the childhood friend premise if it didn't go anywhere.

Sorry to be a bit of a party pooper but it's really frustrating to me that a premise get ditched and it really make my reading experience less enjoyable.
Trying to be optimistic, so here goes. I think that all of this is set up for Asumi to learn what kind of relationship she wants so they're ready to settle down when she finally meets Mai. Nanao will be her first noncontract relationship, and maybe it will fail, but she learns some things. So far it's been weekly hookups and character growth as Asumi learns to be bold. This gives her an opportunity to learn about being a couple.

I also did not expect this much plot development in the weekly hookup yuri. Color me pleasantly surprised.

p.s. Asumi is top, Nanao is bottom.

Dex-chan lover

Nah that's a completely accurate assessment. It's clear that the manga was only planned for a oneshot and then got a good response so they had to basically write Mai out of the story so there's no threat to the conclusion. At this point, Mai can't be introduced in any way without the manga being threatened to end. But I honestly wouldn't mind if this ship stays since she found love on the way through her sexual journey and her end with Mai is just the catharsis she needs to move forward with her life.

Dex-chan lover

The author shot himself in his foot.. seriously, I wish the MC would have the freedom to choose another person like in reality but then people will consider it as NTR. Mai being the final goal is very limiting..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread