Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
FzdFhe2qilA.jpg

She went into "Hunt" mode :worry:

Still hoping for them to end up together, my last statement still stands:shamihuh:
Yeah, they make sense.. both of them have chemistry more than the actual love interest.. pity the Author won’t go that direction..

Dex-chan lover
its feels like we have been waiting forever for this moment and it was well worth the wait as this is definitely the best yet

am looking forward to next ch next part of this

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure all of those "I love you" in there came from Nanao, Asumi never said it back to her. Asumi is treating the situation as if she's being a prostitute for Nanao, but it's obvious Nanao wants more than that. This is not a departure from the main plot, but an introduction of additional drama. These two see each other way too often for this not to have an effect on their daily interactions now that they've crossed this line.

I'd rather see these two together then Asumi and Mai, but I'm not seeing evidence that Asumi has given up on Mai for Nanao. She's just using Nanao as a sex friend. I wish it weren't so but that's where the evidence points so far.

Group Leader
It must be said.
Asumi-chan will be a forever bottom :smug:
Now seriously I appreciate how vocal the two are at the time of giving consent and discovering what they like. Gotta see how this moves forward though would be surprising if it occurs more developments (romantic ones) between these two switches cough cough :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
I can’t see this ending the way that Nanao hopes it will go. There is no doubt that Asumi cares about Nanao, but we’re talking about the realm of friendship only. For Asumi, this encounter at the hotel is purely physical, a way for two friends to enjoy each other’s company. For Nanao, it’s a lot more than that. Sex has a different meaning to her than it does to Asumi.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Cliffhanger bed scene.... Never thought about it. Lol

This is the Yuri purest hot scene I ever see. One chapter still can't cover everything. Amazing lol

Group Leader
I think i will drop it once this arc is done, i don't want to ruin how much i like that series because the author shot himself in the foot with his childhood friend premise.

Dex-chan lover
I KNOW THE CHANCES ARE SLIM

BUT MY HOPE WILL NEVER DIEEEEE SOUNDS EPIC DUBSTEP IN THE BG

Users who are viewing this thread