Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe Asumi turned the pure and innocent Nanao became a horny sex demon which fucked her everyday for 2 weeks straight! Yet, Asumi still want to have sex with other prostitute girls, what a slut.

Well I too hope that Asumi will have another rounds with Serina though.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
At this point I don't care about the childhood friend. I want Asumi and Nanao.
Seriously. The childhood friend is barely ever there and Nanao has all the chemistry. Are we just supposed to root for the old friend because we're told to? Unless we get a whole pile of chapters with her and our MC, I'd be very disappointed if we just default back to her. She's honestly barely even a character. I keep forgetting she exists.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why people think Asumi will end up with Nanao. It seems like Asumi is almost uncomfortable with how close they've gotten. Nanao doesn't seem to understand the concept of FwB, and is just using this a way to be a relationship with Asumi in all but name. It doesn't come across like Asumi has any romantic interest in her at all, especially if she spends so much time thinking about someone else. I hope they resolve this, because a one sided relationship is not a relationship at all.

Dex-chan lover
This was the series’s flaw, they kept the childhood friend hidden for way too long.. they should have flesh her a bit from chapter 10..
That or just don't have this extended thing with Nanao. It's fine when it's fun, meaningless sex on the way to Mai but now the dynamics are a bit less fun; especially since Mai is literally right there but deciding to play hide and seek.

Users who are viewing this thread