Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
ch.19 though, Chise 4th walled the panel

Asumi, exploring new genres (this time, softcore bdsm) and new things and the sorts, etc., never gets old kekw

Is she going to eventually encounter her childhood friend, Mai-san/chan during the brothel tour?

:aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Please please please please give me at least crumbs of Senpai x Asumi PLEASE

Also at this rate it feels like even if she does meet up with here childhood friend, she’ll do the did and realize her true feelings and back to Nanao and become an actual couple.

UNLESS this trip with Senpai clears her head and true goals/sort out her feelings and see whether end girl is nanao or mai (was that her name lol)

Edit: HOLY MOLY I just remembered Mai was temporarily replaced so they might meet and this “tour”

I swear author if we get teased again and they’re so close but don’t actually meet….. I’ll be sad

Dex-chan lover
This might as well be netorase play already... It's the netorare houkoku... Nanao...

Double-page supporter
Chapter inspired by the popularity of gushing over magical girls?
This is a manga focused on lesbian brothel culture, bdsm is not gonna be an uncharted territory that needs inspiration. I'm actually surprised it took them this long to actually did it considering they showed an X pole for hardcore stuffs on the first few chapters

Users who are viewing this thread