Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

the comments on this are weird...as if you’d all hurt a child for doing what children do.
Sure the mom shouldn’t have let the kid be reckless, but there’s no way you can condone hitting another person’s child. Especially when children (until a certain age) really don’t know what they’ve done wrong until they’ve been confronted about it.

She was abused as a child, so it’s okay to hit a kid? Fuck that

@Regilius

I disagree. She tripped a child in a place with solid ground and corners. That child could have literally died, legit. Anyone above the age of 10 wouldn’t do that no matter how old school they are because that’s simply too risky. But this manga is about mental health and stuff, so I am pleasantly surprised situation ps like these occur. There is a difference between giving a child a hard lesson and being irresponsibly stupid.

Furthermore, Most mothers wouldn’t be very happy so see some random woman trip their child without any explanation. Mother needs to learn how to control her kid, obviously. but cmon man.

@RichieOfAll All the more reason to spank the kids so that nobody will actually die when people finally snap. Besides, kids are tough. I ran my head into the corner of a brick wall when I was three, I came out fine.

Or did I

Dex-chan lover
lol wtf guys hitting or hurting kids isnt ok regardless of the circumstances

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone is acting like she beat up a kid and not just tripped him. Kids trip all the time. This manga isn't Another and there wasn't any umbrellas around so tripping is fine

Dex-chan lover
If this is another kind of manga the girl would be a random character that would scold a kid and they would be dejected til the end of chapter

Dex-chan lover
I had to pause mid way through to write this

RIP, honestly deserved it imo

Users who are viewing this thread