Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - On your side

Group Leader
Just as the credit page says, this chapter hasn't been proofread yet. Our proofreader is sick and cannot do it right now; we waited for her, but then we decided to release the chapter this way, because the waiting time was getting too long. Obviously, we'll release a proofread version of it as soon as possible. Meanwhile, if you spot something weird (or some typos) in the chapter, feel free to tell us here or on Discord. Thank you for reading and enjoy the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Yokoi is pretty good at interacting with Saitou. But I guess at the end of the day if he likes her and accepts her quirks, that's already more than half the work done.

Dex-chan lover
Good mature decision.

Though I'm not sure why she wants to have sex only without protection...

Dex-chan lover
@Abedeus same question. Not wanting a child because you don’t want him to experience the same life you had, fair enough.
But if that’s it, why just don’t use protection?

Anyway, really good chapter. And she’s the cutest she’s ever been, here.

Dex-chan lover
One heck of a chapter. Went from awkward to fucking dark as shit to d'awwwwwww.

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86

My best guess is that she doesn't want something between them, and pills would either interfere with her mental state due to potential hormonal changes or she'd feel dependent on another drug... but I guess we'll have to wait and see if she explains it.

Group Leader
I think I'm going to have to read more about Asperger's before continuing. Chapter is a little too surreal.

And yeah, the kick my stomach bit to kiss me more within the same scene is disturbing shift in mood.

Group Leader
I feel like someone might have missed a double negative on the contraceptives thing.

@Abedeus I completely agree with you that she would probably have that type of reasoning for those products. But there are other types of contraceptive available (e.g. she could get an IUD, cap, vaginal ring, sterilization, etc...). No contraceptives at all sounds like there might be another reason all together though?🤔

Dex-chan lover
An interesting mix of really fucking weird and adorable. What the fuck am I reading.

Dex-chan lover
1. I think she's doesn't want to use protection because in a way, she isn't really having sex with him but rather with the rubber attached to him. She wants that connections with him, and doesn't want a thin piece of rubber getting in the way.
2. I can understand her feelings towards not wanting kids. If the kids turns out to be in the same spectrum, it will ruin them. Thinking it's their fault, that they made this happen to their child.
3. So far, his approach towards her has been so good. He understands and tries to help her understand without forcing her to do anything she doesn't want to

Overall, I really want to see this turned into an animate or a live action

Users who are viewing this thread