Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - On your side

Dex-chan lover
@nikonekonya
A: it's a mistranslation. She wants him to promise to let her get an abortion if contraception fails.
B: my wife has an IUD and it's only improved her life. YMMV of course

I found out I couldn't bear children when I was 17. I still get my period, I just don't have a flow. Yay, cramps, wild mood swings and hot flashes...

Dex-chan lover
Absolute chad. I'm glad we're not doing the sex route is what we all want, but that he actually wants to understand her more and help her to overcome or at least cope with her disorder.
But yeah, this guy is an absolute chad.

I love how he’s such a good emotional support for her. He try’s to understand her before judging her and he’s stabilizing her more than he may realize.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Okay now I'm one hundred percent sure this is shoujo

I feel like her reasoning for not wanting children is solid. Recognizing the risk that they might develop mental issues through genetics is important. And when you’re barely able to function yourself, having kids won’t make anything better.
Particularly for women during pregnancy where hormones can change drastically, leaving even neuro-normal women with risks of post-partum depression and anxiety.

They really need to make a v2 or revision fixing that mistranslation, it's clearly causing a lot of confusion

also unintentional sex ed in the comments. horray for copper IUDs, they are incredibly effective so I doubt Japan uses them

Group Leader
TO EVERYONE:
As some of you have pointed out, there was a mistranslation on page 6. Unfortunately, as it's written on the credit page, we released the chapter without proofreading, because our proofreader is sick and we thought we wouldn't wait too much time (there was that cliffhanger, you know...). So, we did expect something like this to happen. Anyway, we fixed it and reuploaded the chapter. Read it again for a better understanding!
We thank all the people who have pointed it out here and on Reddit. It's always good to receive this kind of feedback, because it forces us to improve and helps us fixing mistakes.
For those who don't want to re-read the chapter, here's the fixed page:
x6.png

So she requires him to sleep with her with no protection yet says if she gets pregnant he has to let her get an abortion? what kind of logic is that. At least let him prevent it instead of doing risky methods like the pull-out or relying on HER being on top of birth control.

Also im really surprised he was actually down to sleep with her. I honestly thought he did only see her as a person to help and would eventually like her later. Plus theres a lot of iffy ethics around what hes doing.

Dex-chan lover
I like MC here. He knows his limits, where the line is and that it's better not to rush things. He wants to see her get better an improve before anything starts and I feel like that's the best option. He handled the situation in the best way he could have and its really commendable.

Dex-chan lover
@SSJR2 She said you can't rely on it, which is absolutely correct. Shit happens. Someone who's on the pill and using a condom at the same time could still get pregnant. Astronomical odds against it, yes, but neither is a 100% sure thing even in combination. Vasectomies sometimes fail or don't last. Not as sure about the female equivalent there, but I'd assume there's a small chance that isn't successful either. I think this is what she was talking about, not that they should go unprotected but not keep any pregnancies that occur as a result. She's the kind of person who would absolutely fixate on the possibilities of these things failing despite the rarity of such cases.

Fed-Kun's army
Saitou is just too pure. Then when she mentioned about having a kid, that was just so sad.

Double-page supporter
aww...... :') that was actually really sweet, i'm happy for these two :')
it was a bit worrying how she started off but it was nice to see saitou-san able to fully communicate how she feels about all these things... and when you get past the surface the way she thinks is actually really kind-hearted ♥

also this dude is the most chad virgin ever lmao

Relatable chapter. I decided at a young age that I never wanted to “spread my dna”.. I’m now 30, have never changed my mind and have gone through one abortion in my life without issue. Not wanting children should be perfectly acceptable.

Dex-chan lover
This manga somehow remind me of https://mangadex.org/title/21423/yuuutsu-to-succubus-san

Users who are viewing this thread