Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Veranda Photograph

Group Leader
@WhoSaint
aps,650x642,small,transparent-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

-FAPtain was here

Dex-chan lover
That is an INCREDIBLE amount of emotional whiplash. From "How I located your exact address based off one photo you took" to "I'm taking a shower, I farted into a bag because I know you LOVE it" and running away.

Seriously people though, be really careful about what you put online. It only takes one spooky person seeing it to potentially cause a huge problem.

Dex-chan lover
She is a lot better than that famous kid Conan. I mean everything actually understandable here

Lmao well it is physically impossible to fart in a bag and hold it lol

just to make sure she is above 18 right ? since i see very likely event of her family separating them if she was underage

W E A P O N I Z E D
A U T I S M
Shia Labeouf better hide his flag better

Group Leader
I always forget to write it in the chapters, but whatever:
If someone makes some fanart or colouring of Asuperu Kanojo, they can send it to us. We’ll add it to the next chapter 😎

Dex-chan lover
"You held up your fingers in a 'V' for victory sign, and because it was a hi-rez picture I was able to zoom in and scan your fingerprints from that. Then it was only a simple matter to unlock your phone and use the Quicken Mortgage app to buy us a new house!"

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is nice and all but can we agree that the fact Yokoi didn't even knew Nikea was there or the name of the apartment complex so close to his home is possibly the most realistic thing this manga has ever shown.

Users who are viewing this thread