Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Yokoi's Dad

Dex-chan lover
Some parents really do have a habit of making nonconstructive retorts
Is the father implying burger-chan may kill herself?

Dex-chan lover
Yokoi: "I've got 98 cents..."

Yokoi's Dad: "Here's two cents, now you can buy a bag a flour"

Dex-chan lover
Dad, while a bit annoying, ultimately a good guy. Wasn't sure what to expect, but that was suprisingly nice.

thanks for the translate as always, you cant imagine the good a humble work you are doing by giving us this amazing manga translate, keep it up. A chill episode though we saw some growth in Megumi controlling herself when socially matters. Thats a heavy task for aspers in general.

@pants I read it as "Make me some grandkids and make sure this is the girl you have them with". But maybe that's just me trying to keep my anxiety in check.

that dad must have been a Commander of some sorts,

most of these guys don't have an idea whats gonna happen but whatever they get the gist of, they can make very good assumptions out of them.

probably the reason why his son hates him cause he always has something to say.

Dex-chan lover
@pants @NotFrosty
Isn't a "stretcher" used to carry people? In believe he means that she doesn't looks like the type that can take care of herself alone, so his son will have to "carry her along with him". Making a path must mean doing well enough in life to be able to carry her along without many obstacles in the way, smoothly, in a way that she doesn't notice all the hard work he is putting for her.

Users who are viewing this thread