Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Every Last One of Them

Double-page supporter
Can I sterilize that brat Ryonosuke with a swift kick to the groin using a steel-pointed boot, please?

TEU

Dex-chan lover
From Speech 100 to Speech 0 in just a couple panels.

Also, landlady's son talking mad shit for someone in kicking distance. Guess the asshole attitude just trickled down from the mother, with the only difference being that she at least tries to act like a decent human being.

Dex-chan lover
Look, I’m not saying hurt the kid, but letting what he did to Saitou slide is unacceptable.

Dex-chan lover
Yokoi, why did you overdo it?

And slap the shit out of the kid at least once.

Aggregator gang
Boy fucking do something. Kick his ass atleast? Why are u standing like that. What is wrong with you. What the fuck was that. If that boy get away with that Im gonna be pissed so badly.

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

Dex-chan lover
Feels like an out of touch comedic filler chapter. Being insulted and groped by a stranger when you have this many issues could've caused a major breakdown, but here it was played for laughs. Maybe next chapters will not drop this setup and give it a continuation and resolution, but for now it seems to be just an one-shot filler

Aggregator gang
Every single character in this manga really has some mental issue.

Dex-chan lover
Yokoi must have the bluest balls known to mankind, dude knows he can't do anything to the little shit because it would set a bad example and he wants Saitou to not resort to violence. That being said I hope a chasm opens beneath his feet and breaks both femurs and every other bone upon landing in it.

Men!

But, seriously, does the landlord's family all have some sort of disorder or is Ryuunosuke just a raging asshole.

I'm surprise that the kid is alive with that mouth, or who knows he is already being bullied or something.

Users who are viewing this thread