Asura

Thank you very much for all the work you all do with the series.

Your website is aggressively ad spamming. I can’t even see your website, because the pop up ads cover the whole thing. They pop up every time I open a new page from your website, and half the time when I am trying to close them all I get sent to new spam websites. The loading of the actual website is so slow and bugs whenever I am on mobile because of these spam ads. On mobile sometimes I can’t even click parts of your website because there are invisible frames of those ads extending over not allowing me to click in those areas until I deal with the ads.I have to try to refresh pages multiple times for the actual series pictures to load. Ads on the top, sides and bottom, sure all good, but the way these ones are and all the issues because of them makes me never want to use your website and just wait for the post delays on mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
wish y'all wouldn't just pick up a series to either sniper or mass translate it...only to drop it shortly after. Ps your website is more cancer than reapers, didn't know you could stuff even more ads than they do. kek

come on, why are you making up new names for everything
can' t you check the novels terminology? https://the-legendary-mechanic.fandom.com/wiki/The_Legendary_Mechanic_Wiki

can't use your site on android chrome. i get something that says "Please solve captcha to proceed -" with no captcha. not using adblock either. edit: never mind i fixed it i just needed to clear my cache

Sniper-no-sniping.png

Every time I see you guys translating I already know it´s gonna be a banger. This ideology has never let me down! Even some of the stuffy tou dropped I still like to read when someone else might pick it up.

Are you guys sniping Duke Pendragon? You just mass-released it even though it's already being translated by Reaper, unless you know for fact that they dropped it?

Dex-chan lover
Are you guys sniping Duke Pendragon? You just mass-released it even though it's already being translated by Reaper, unless you know for fact that they dropped it?
Asura has been translating Duke Pendragon since 2021

Staff
Super Moderator
Asura and Reaper both started translating it on the same day. That's not the definition of "sniping".
It's just that Asura didn't allow uploads to MangaDex for the last 2 years.

Asura and Reaper both started translating it on the same day. That's not the definition of "sniping".
It's just that Asura didn't allow uploads to MangaDex for the last 2 years.
Thank you for the clarification, I didn't know they were already working on it as well.

anyone else getting white page with​

asuracomics.gg sent an invalid response.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
on it trying to use the website link

Losing respect for you Asura, you've uploaded season 1 of Academy undercover professor on here 9 months ago, yet haven't uploaded season 2, yet you've uploaded season 2 on mangago? Have you just forgotten about this site? Not my first time seeing this from you Asura, smh.

Users who are viewing this thread