Asura

Dex-chan lover
Why are the chapters on mangadex *way* ahead of the website? Max Level Returner is up to Chapter 43 on mangadex(releasing in 6 hours at time of comment), but the website only has... chapter 29?

Why make us wait, usually thats done to encourage going to the website, but.. the website is extremely outdated.

Thank you for the translations. Don’t usually comment but I wanted to let you know that your ending discord page always makes me laugh :)

Hey Asura, will you translate "Death is the only ending for the vilainess"' second season ?

Thank you for your translations as always. Although proofreading needs a little improvement from some of the series i've read.

why do you guys always translate series that other groups already are scanlate

It would be amazing if you continue translating season 2 of “Death is the only ending for the villainess”. It’s coming this February and I’m so excited. I love your translations, those beautiful languages so far. I’m looking forward to the time your team translate it!! Thank you for the hard work!!

Asura's discord was hacked by a bunch of shitheads who are spamming their own discord server.

@Jabable123 when will the discord get fix again? I forced myself to leave the group since my phone can't handle too much notification 😭😭

hey i got got Banned Error 1020Cloudflare i dont know what i did
some of my comments were detected as spam but they were just Meme images maybe that
please un ban me

Edit: just checked with Tor i guess its just broken ? or Tor just gets Denied

Edit:2: i guess its the Hack hope you can fix all the problems soon

Good luck with the server guys
i hope the damage didnt get into your laptops and make you replace anything
best of luck
i will be waiting for more updates as time goes on
OwO
Regards
Jin-San

Users who are viewing this thread