Asura

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for doing Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Protect the Dungeon, I like this comic!

Thank you for scanlating many of my favorite to-go reads! Love your team! 화이팅~

did you guys drop the new King's Avatar? It's pretty far behind the raws and it's been a while since the last release.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Just wanted to say I love the work you guys are doing. Really wish you guys would do the older chapters of the series you are doing, such as A Returner's Magic Should Be Special, but I suppose beggars can't be choosers.

Hi guys, I saw these on ur desc:
Manhwa 🇰🇷:
I’ve Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel
Max Level Returner
Saving the Villain Who was Abandoned by the Female Lead
Spirit Farmer
Taming Master
The Max Level Hero has Returned!
Tomb Raider King

Did u guys dropped the following?:
Survival Story of a Sword King in a Fantasy World
Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Protect the Dungeon
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
A Returner's Magic Should Be Special
etc no longer in the desc list? 😢

Double-page supporter
did something happened to your site?... i get this warning sign whenever i go to your site...

Double-page supporter
I was getting that error but now there is a lack of content. No chapters listed on the pages and the links that do exist for chapters lead to an error page.
“Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.”

Am getting unable to connect message since yesterday.
Did something happen to your site?
Is everything alright?

What the hell happened??? I can't access to your sites now it says 404 error not found?

Checked there discord sadly they dropped alot of series like solo leveling returner, memorize seems other groups picked it up but still sad

There's an error on the new series named 'Solo Spell Caster', the character named 'Lizzy' in chapter 8 introduced as Plum Blossom Guild Master but at the chapter 13 and 14 she call herself as White Lotus Guild Master

I don't know if i should report it or not because i see the series on AsuraScan website

Loving the translations, but if you are gonna be using delays you should fix your information section which currently states group delay: none just to be honest

Users who are viewing this thread