Asura

You're not half bad, Asura Scans. Don't disappoint the us readers by catching drama, okay?

Power Uploader
Are you now keeping the famous series exclusive to your site or nah?

All the pages on asurascans site show up as twirly spinning load .gifs and I cant get your general chat to load on discord either... you guys ok or is it just me?

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for all the great series and bringing back a death is the only end for a villianious, thank you so much gents and ladies!

Thank you for all the updates!! It made my day!💕💕💕💕💕💕💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨😊😊😊😊😊😊

Thank you for translating all the stories😊😊 i really love the work you've done❤❤ please dont disappear🙏🙏

Group Leader
Asura : "Small translation group"
Also Asura : *translates everything*

Maybe when I get a job I’ll donate. Plz, god let that happen if it does I’ll edit this comment.

@VenerableAsura. COULD YOU PLEASE STOP USING PINYIN.
Cultivation levels, Geographical Locations (cities, countries, realms), Sects, Daoist Names/Titles, Martial Arts/Moves, Pills, flora and fauna = CAN AND SHOULD BE FULLY TRANSLATED.

Power Uploader
@Dula Although we don't get many of them, our group's comment section is generally used to thank us when a reader appreciates our work. I don't see why your message couldn't have been privately messaged to me instead? Especially since you tagged me here.

@VenerableAsura to be honest, hadnt thought to use private message. my bad.
Allow me to use this opportunity as a new fan, to express my genuine appreciation and gratitude for what you'll do. THANK YOU for the great releases.

Users who are viewing this thread