Ataerareta Skill wo Tsukatte Kasei de Isekai Bijotachi to Ichaicha shitai - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I do like how quickly they introduced the girls here while still trying to give them their own personalities, but I do have to wonder a bit just where the story will go. I mean, not every story needs big drama but considering how quickly the guy got overpowered and rich, it makes me wonder if it's just going to be happy life with big breasted wives the entire time.
yes

(⁠ ⁠՞⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠՞⁠)(⁠ ⁠՞⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠՞⁠)(⁠ ⁠՞⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠՞⁠)(⁠ ⁠՞⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠՞)

only thing that I found weird is mayo made by crushing boiled eggs:thonk:
So I'm not the only one who finds it strange. It seems like the author doesn't know the recipe and how to make mayonnaise

Dex-chan lover
The first girl's daughter isn't gonna show up at all is she, and here i thought the mom was going to atleast try to raise her.
after going back to check, she has a son, not a daughter. in other words we will more than likely never see that character unless they stumble into the mc's store looking for potions.

Dex-chan lover
How is this still an erotica? is it cause the sex stuff is not that detailed?

Dex-chan lover
after going back to check, she has a son, not a daughter. in other words we will more than likely never see that character unless they stumble into the mc's store looking for potions.
Still a dick move to abandon her child like that(yes pun intended). Oh well titty manga is titty manga ill read regardless.

Dex-chan lover
Still a dick move to abandon her child like that(yes pun intended). Oh well titty manga is titty manga ill read regardless.
she didn't though, did she? i'm pretty sure he was already an adult by the time she went into prostitution and it was really more so her husbands fault since he doesn't like big tits just like the rest of this world.

Dex-chan lover
she didn't though, did she? i'm pretty sure he was already an adult by the time she went into prostitution and it was really more so her husbands fault since he doesn't like big tits just like the rest of this world.
I don't think she's that old, pretty sure the kid is only a few years old but we cant really know without details. Which we can't know because this manga is just about the banging.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think she's that old, pretty sure the kid is only a few years old but we cant really know without details. Which we can't know because this manga is just about the banging.
yeah after going back to check, the kid should be about 8 or so years old. she specifically states she's been living with her ex husband for 3 years and that she got divorced after the kid was no longer an infant. my assumption is that a kid is no longer an infant around 4 or 5 years of age but i wouldn't know what the author's thoughts on that are since like you said, this manga is about banging and basically no one's age is mentioned. it's still her husband's fault she went into prostitution just so she could pay him rent and for meals.

Apparently it's a mistranslation, and what she says is that her child is with her husband, who divorced her around 3 years ago. The child is not with her.

Dex-chan lover
House naming sense next house will be "please take care of us, new new ishida house. thanks for everything old ishida house. Can't forget to thank the old old ishida house too."

WHERE IS HER ASSHOLE?

Him diving her was hella funny tho

Users who are viewing this thread