Atatakai Yuki - Oneshot

Fed-Kun's army
@Silvertongue00 I just finished reading Soulmate last night, it's a really good sci-fi time travel themed yuri with both adult and school girls. It's manhua but really high quality and doesn't take long to read. Really fluffy and good couple growth, with drama that's well done and no tragedy. Also check out Hana ni Arashi and Tadokoro-san (Webcomic) they're both super fluffy. Tadokoro is pretty high energy too. The tragedy tag in Soulmate gets avoided so don't let that shy you away.

Aggregator gang
@CSmith327 while incredibly inhuman and cruel, you can indeed keep people with high levels of radiation damage alive for enough time to study them. She still had worth to be exploited. Offing her so quickly was simply too wasteful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accident (TLDR, the Japanese government kept a man begging for death alive for eighty-three long days to study the effects radiation had on humans.)

Fed-Kun's army
@Ekfreet I meant that they did the morally right thing to do. Mercy killing her instead of forcing her to suffer. In regards to that article the government can be so inhumane when it comes to anything that would benefit them by status or money. Not caring what it would do to the average person. You can say it's for science but that doesn't make it any less fucked up

I don't believe surviving a nuclear blast gives you time to slowly escape reality and descend into insanity... but hey, who am I to judge?

Dex-chan lover
I can tell this shit gon be fuck up from that cover alone... but not this kinda fucked up damn

Dex-chan lover
kxcl2ntaaq531.png

Dex-chan lover
Those 2 guys face when they saw the girl were like "Ugh! This is disturbing. Let's end her"

Users who are viewing this thread