Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 357 - The Mystery of Being Serious

Dex-chan lover
Wait what...actual plot, I thought that was illegal.

Welp if the time has come...KOTONE IN 6

Dex-chan lover
My man finally got what he deserved!

now
there's only 1 route how this will end

HAREM route!

*but wait, is this manga will be AXEd?

Dex-chan lover
Oof. I will be shocked if the series continues after MC picks (or doesn't pick) a girl. Definitely feels like the end of the series is here.

Dex-chan lover
wait where is moral rep????? she needs to be here. im glad none of them chickened out especially chiaki

Dex-chan lover
...why do people always default to "IT'S BEING AXED!" rather than the author just deciding to wind down the series? Ika Musume was 418 chapters, and this is 357 as of now, so it isn't like this was a super short series. Cripes people.
Pattern recognition is a hell of a thing.

Dex-chan lover
Feels way too abrupt there has to be a catch. Whether an axe, a harem end, or a joke we'll find out in a month I guess lol.

Dex-chan lover
No the endgame is here the signs were real. :meguuusad:

The girls aside even Daisuke is pretty casual about this. If it's ending on White Day we have a month left to this.

Dex-chan lover
Author man? Wait, you can't be serious, progress?! I don't read this for progress, I read for the dopamine watching these idiots' shenanigans. Huh, guess we're doing this, gather the banners bois, we're going to war.

Group Leader
You clearly don't know how long running serialization works.

The purpose of those manga is to prolong the story as long as possible, as it maximize the profit.

They only wrap it up when there is nothing more to squeeze.
I clearly don't understand long running serializations. It's not like I lead a scanlation group for a nearly 200 chapter manga and have worked on another one that's still in serialization. No, clearly I'M the one who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread