Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 361 - The Mystery of Rizz

Dex-chan lover
jq7YJq2.jpeg

Finally, another best girl chapter.

Dex-chan lover
last chapter made it clear that author is stretching the f*ck out of the series or regretted moving the plot hahaha
Remember Megami Cafe? Seo-sensei also did something like this too in the middle of series and he stretch the Hell of the story and that flash forward even made an appearance again as a semi joke 🤦.. And right now the flash forward in that series doesn't make any sense because he keeps adding new girls that does not even in the photograph in the flash forward..

And for the worst part in the previous chapter of this manga.. Anbe-Sensei also the drop the most confusing flash forward than anybody ever does. And It's has high chance Daisuke in the 10 years after is somehow still single because Asahi sensei tried to seduce him 10 years later and Chiaki pretty much got jealous because of that..

Basically the author still thinking how this series gonna end.. Is it gonna be branched ending, Open Ending, One Heroine Ending (This is pretty weird to happen because of what Asahi and Chiaki did in the chapter 360) or Harem Ending.

Dex-chan lover
I realised how the previous chapter was them all meeting as adult, all girls busy with their job. Tanaka was surprisingly not mentioned at all which got me to thinking, why? :pepehmm:

I do know that one of the possible answer is that she became a farmer and now living in countryside and that's why she couldn't attend that reunion.
Plus she wasn't even part of the Mystery Club in first place and that could have been the reunion for them only

Dex-chan lover
And for the worst part in the previous chapter of this manga.. Anbe-Sensei also the drop the most confusing flash forward than anybody ever does. And It's has high chance Daisuke in the 10 years after is somehow still single because Asahi sensei tried to seduce him 10 years later and Chiaki pretty much got jealous because of that..

No, the problem is THIS IS A COMEDY SERIES! and yet some people (Shippers really) are too personal invested in their ship thus get "annoyed" because the author doesnt give a motherfucking flying fuck about the romance that only exists as a means to the comedy.

Imagine reading Seitokai Yakuindomo for the romance and this is what shippers are doing with this series or with all series, this is how some communities get toxic because the romance aspect is accessory to the story, these are the people that thrown a hiss fit when Rukia "didnt win".

Also I do enjoy The Goddess Cafe because Seo when doing comedy is pretty good, and yes its a RomCom and yes, the romance is forefront and the "main" story sort to speak yet I am enjoying reading and dont care about the result, this is another thing Shippers only care about ... the result and who "wins" so they can celebrate their "winning" or whine about their "loss", its like they should be in a horse or dog track because thats pretty much how they approach the series, they look at the girls, pick on and then cheer for their victory, the rest is irrelevant.

No, the problem is THIS IS A COMEDY SERIES! and yet some people (Shippers really) are too personal invested in their ship thus get "annoyed" because the author doesnt give a motherfucking flying fuck about the romance that only exists as a means to the comedy.

Imagine reading Seitokai Yakuindomo for the romance and this is what shippers are doing with this series or with all series, this is how some communities get toxic because the romance aspect is accessory to the story, these are the people that thrown a hiss fit when Rukia "didnt win".

Also I do enjoy The Goddess Cafe because Seo when doing comedy is pretty good, and yes its a RomCom and yes, the romance is forefront and the "main" story sort to speak yet I am enjoying reading and dont care about the result, this is another thing Shippers only care about ... the result and who "wins" so they can celebrate their "winning" or whine about their "loss", its like they should be in a horse or dog track because thats pretty much how they approach the series, they look at the girls, pick on and then cheer for their victory, the rest is irrelevant.
mad at the internet

Dex-chan lover

this is what is commonly known as a “romcom” a romantic comedy. you know, where typically it is about the comedy and the romance? great bait though

Double-page supporter
This chapter is back in high school. Look at the last page of the previous chapter, it says "let's tell the stories in order, starting from spring", basically telling readers to go back to where we originally were in the timeline.

Dex-chan lover
last chapter made it clear that author is stretching the f*ck out of the series or regretted moving the plot hahaha
I think it was meant to tease an ending that we aren't going to see and see him mess up on white day. I think White day is later this month and so we will see that closer to actual date

Tanaka is nice and all but the last chapter really ruins any ending we get (Heck even a harem end)
Any progress made in future chapters is essentially worthless
We know the relationship will NOT work out and in 10 years he will end up single, never being able to hold down a job cause F him I guess?

I mean like a Tanaka chapter is always nice
But the last chapter really cheapens any progress the girls make in future chapters.
seeing how Sensei and chiaki interacted with Daisuke it's safe to assume he is currently single, this implies that the other girls also didn't work out for Daisuke.
So even if he ends up with Tanaka it's very likely they will break up in the future and Daisuke will still end up hopping from job to job. This feels like a gigantic F U from the universe to Daisuke.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread