Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 361 - The Mystery of Rizz

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is back in high school. Look at the last page of the previous chapter, it says "let's tell the stories in order, starting from spring", basically telling readers to go back to where we originally were in the timeline.
the time skip made it so confusing for me. like at the beginning of this chapter i was questioning if we were still in the future or back in the original timeline.

I mean like ch 359 really sets it up for a nice VN style ending like bokuben.
And even if the mangaka wants to take back the confession/ prolong the story, making Daisuke unable to make up his mind and the girls agreeing to wait would still work ( still very frustrating) and not like idk burn down all F***ing ships.

Like currently the only way to get out of the destined bad end from ch 360 would be to make it a prophetic dream/ clairvoyance shit.

Dex-chan lover
yet some people (Shippers really) are too personal invested in their ship thus get "annoyed" because the author doesnt give a motherfucking flying fuck about the romance that only exists as a means to the comedy.
Well, in that case, the author can go fuck herself for wasting my time with chapters like the flash-forward that left out the comedy of the comedy series, in favour of something the author allegedly doesn't care about and also doesn't want me to care about.

Or maybe the "rom" half of "romcom" is also relevant.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck is up with this chapter. I was really hoping she'd learn about the confession and finally realize her own feelings. I hope Takahama's part isn't stalling like Tanaka's.

Dex-chan lover
Remember Megami Cafe? Seo-sensei also did something like this too in the middle of series and he stretch the Hell of the story and that flash forward even made an appearance again as a semi joke 🤦.. And right now the flash forward in that series doesn't make any sense because he keeps adding new girls that does not even in the photograph in the flash forward..

And for the worst part in the previous chapter of this manga.. Anbe-Sensei also the drop the most confusing flash forward than anybody ever does. And It's has high chance Daisuke in the 10 years after is somehow still single because Asahi sensei tried to seduce him 10 years later and Chiaki pretty much got jealous because of that..

Basically the author still thinking how this series gonna end.. Is it gonna be branched ending, Open Ending, One Heroine Ending (This is pretty weird to happen because of what Asahi and Chiaki did in the chapter 360) or Harem Ending.
seo sensei is not ending his series, it just shown daughter, making it pretty clear there's gonna be a winner by the end... also Megami's cafe is a gag manga with romance and I'm all for that, finally Seo-sensei is not f*ckin' his own story, as the series is a lot more light hearted.

Group Leader
Oh, look, what happened is exactly what I said would happen. Funny how that works.

Group Leader
Ah come on tonikaku! Don't play the rizz card to raise comments ahah! Ah! Shit! They got me too!

So Anbe sensei is the end soon? Or??? heh!

Oh, look, what happened is exactly what I said would happen. Funny how that works.
Yeah it's obvious the mangaka wanted to go back to the easygoing stories. It's just that the previous time skip causes a few problems.

Any story after this becomes some kind of a flashback and we already know Daisuke doesn't end up with anyone 10 years later.

Yeah it's obvious the mangaka wanted to go back to the easygoing stories. It's just that the previous time skip causes a few problems.

Any story after this becomes some kind of a flashback and we already know Daisuke doesn't end up with anyone 10 years later.

Users who are viewing this thread