Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 371 - The Mystery of the Greatest Masterpiece

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 4. He already flashed them quite early (coz hypnosis tho)
Man I had to recheck Chapter 4 and some early chapters and damn Daisuke gone from dat innocent boi to a nicely toned chad as the chapters progressed. The shape of his face also changed a bit where it looks more defined and sharp on later chapters and not so much mob character looking anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Man I had to recheck Chapter 4 and some early chapters and damn Daisuke gone from dat innocent boi to a nicely toned chad as the chapters progressed. The shape of his face also changed a bit where it looks more defined and sharp on later chapters and not so much mob character looking anymore.
everyday: 2h workout sesh + 6h mewing sesh + never goon will get you there too, man

Dex-chan lover
Stay tuned for next week's chapter...
Partial gyaru.
Screenshot-2024-06-03-at-12-50-14-ATSUMARE-FUSHIGI-KENKYU-BU-RAW-chap-372-Raw-Manga-Welove-Manga.png

Dex-chan lover
Why is running and not throwing her out of there? I mean, a guy doing the same to girls would've gotten suspended if not expelled.

Asking Suzu. No respect for the man himself.

She said something she shouldn't have said.

Dex-chan lover
First rule about dick watching ... you don't talk about the dicks OR the watching.

Also, that was MONTHS ago is she sure he didn't hit a 'growth' spurt ... wait, that sounded EXTRA dirty. :unsure: It shall stand.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that he was able to make Suzu's friend interested too... Imagine the doujin of her magical girl series she could write. I really love this series. XD

Users who are viewing this thread