Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 375 - The Mystery of the Next Prez

Dex-chan lover
man, I wish they were like some other manga who doesn't have a set time period since they really don't have a set story. or just pull a D-Frag where summer had dragged forever.

Group Leader
man, I wish they were like some other manga who doesn't have a set time period since they really don't have a set story. or just pull a D-Frag where summer had dragged forever.
This manga did that though? They've been perpetually in the same year despite celebrating Christmas and New Year's like twice. They even made jokes about it.
This manga is simply ending because it's already had a long enough run. 20 volumes is huge and most manga would kill to have that.

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of old retort for this series, but a magic show shouldn't require you to actually try to survive it.

Ah.. it'll end.. I'll miss their shenanigans...

I actually doesn't really mind whoever Daisuke will end up with. I even root for the running girl and the blackmail girl at some times.

But Tanaka is my favourite after all.

Dex-chan lover
Hypnotism doesn’t really work on Nonoka.
She really did take over the role of the forgotten member (by the author) from Suzu.

Double-page supporter
I highly doubt this will have a satisfying ending, just finished saotome sisters and it'll be like that I suspect, utterly disappointing

Users who are viewing this thread