Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 375 - The Mystery of the Next Prez

Dex-chan lover
"Graduating pretty soon."
After how many years as a senior?

But it's the bad bits that are funny and memorable.

For a random sword in a manga you wouldn't expect one, it's better drawn than almost all swords in isekai.

The ultimate guinea pig.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt the ending would be where one of the girls ends up with daisuke just like how Seitokai Yakuindomo ended. Id bet it would be a new club member for an ending. Id hate it if author made the ghost girl be daisuke's chosen one.

Dex-chan lover
Meh. The author did an amazingly effective job of killing any romantic implications in the past few volumes as well as my genuine interest in anything that happens. About time, honestly so I can submit it under my completed and forget it ever existed.

Dex-chan lover
I hope we got something like Ika-musume next time.
This old school romcom is just boring over time. (Still reading it tho)

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Not to be a downer but considering we already kinda got an epilogue to the story a couple chapters ago, I assume we will just get an "and the adventure goes on" ending without further closure.
thats actually not a bad ending for this one, anyone expecting a closed ending is a fool

Dex-chan lover
Why there are no single anime studio that wants to adapt this manga to Anime? This manga is better than those weird Isekai manga? C'mon it's nearly end and no single hint at adaptation?

Fed-Kun's army
Man, already? It feels like it was just yesterday I found this series, back when it had less than 100 chapters. I found this series after Seitokai Yakuindomo ended because I needed something with a similar feel. Here we go again I suppose.

Sad to see the end is nigh, this has been one of the best light hearted manga I've read and I have been reading since the early 90s (time was you would go to a comic shop once a week and actually buy manga in single issue comics in those days, it was a shit way of doing things compared to buying several issued at a time in a book as it really hurt your wallet, but this was before the internet and you took what you could get).

Dex-chan lover
4 chapters to go and next week is Tanaka and Takahama's chapter eh? Guessing they find out the girls already confessed to Daisuke. Now that I think about, I wonder if Asahi found out about it or later.

Fed-Kun's army
What do you mean 4 chapters to go? We haven't even gotten an anime announcement.
b82.png

This would be like the 4th series I'm losing this year!

Dex-chan lover
Author got his wish of finally ending the manga lol. I thought Daisuke getting more ripped as each chapter passed was a running joke, it it was actually for a reason: to survive the club lol

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess it is ending, but it had a good run. The author might be tired of it by this point since it's close to 400 chapters now. It was a much better read than Squid Girl, so I'm glad he did it though. Hopefully Daisuke ends up with Gyaru Tanaka (or even non-Gyaru Tanaka) as I feel that she'd be the best choice.

I'd say she's the most attractive to most people (albeit maybe non-Japanese people who seem to like Kotone) and I always felt like she had the most personal chemistry with him, and good chemistry with his family.

Users who are viewing this thread