Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 378 - The Mystery of Graduation

Dex-chan lover
ITS ALWAYS JULY!!!
qvoa9oG.png

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 he give each a heartfelt non-answer and "Our Research Continues On! The end! Thanks for Reading!"

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see it end, but even next week's "final" chapter is just the last one until the inevitable epilogue or epilogue part 2, or epilogue part 3 or whatnot.

Hopefully the artist will make something good and new. Even a spinoff of AFKb would be nice. I hope for a Gyaru Tanaka end, but as long as he picks somebody (or more than one) and it makes sense, I won't mind. I just don't want to see an ending where he's so indecisive, he ends up with nobody until like college / working age.

Fed-Kun's army
Just do what I plan on doing: read the last chapter, immediately restart the entire series from the first chapter. Ad infinitum

Dex-chan lover
After so many chapters of wondering, "damn how long is this loop gonna be" we are at the end.

and now I don't want it to end lmao

Dex-chan lover
* Reads the note *

Ho- SHIT!!

We are this close to the end?!? :worry: :shamihuh:

[ Sound of a train of violent derailing and exploding ]

Double-page supporter
For anyone really hate to wait, here come spoiler, of course to no one surprise,
its a fcking To love ru ending :( I mean if the author's not ready to pick one winning girl, he could've just leave the romance alone and go with the gag harem where nobody get serious route, why tease us with all the consciousness and realization then just chickened out at the end????

Users who are viewing this thread