Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 10 Ch. 179 - The Mystery of Love Advices

Aggregator gang
Well for a change I wanted to be another guy apart from daisuke that bulky-chan likes, butt* in another hand daisuke has lovely amazonian in his harem.

Dex-chan lover
Nice Kinnikuman reference on that perfect Northern Lights Suplex! Although the scans I read used the term "Burning Inner Strength".

But from your notes, I've gathered that the true translation should be "Dummy Stronk" ;)

Dex-chan lover
I haven't thought about Muscleman since it was on 4kids, damn. Or KidsWB, one of those two.

Dex-chan lover
>tfw no hypnotized muscular pure tomboy gf to try and hug me by charging after me
PAIN

Completely shower-thinking here, but you know how the Mystery Research Club members all have some kind of gimmick? Hypnotism, Magic, Occult /Paranormal activity, and science? What if Daisuke's mystery was literally being a harem protag? Because he's not exceptionally nice, nor does he have any sort of weird quirk, nor does he have any past history with any of the girls in his harem--he's probably the most "normal guy" character I've seen in this kind of manga in a while. And yet, every so often, he continues to get additional girls who want to be around him/with him.

Tl;dr: Daisuke's Mystery Research is Spontaneous Harem Protagonist Syndrome.

@Sleeper
> Daisuke
> Not exceptionally nice
The dude crossdressed to work part-time just to earn some cash to buy White Day gifts for (what he thinks are) duty chocs from the girls. If that's not the epitome of a nice guy, I don't know what is.

@GaoMuscle Compared to the lengths some harem protagonists will go to, that's pretty mild, honestly. Consider all the harem protags who will literally risk bodily harm or possibly even death for girls they barely know, just because it's the "right thing to do" or because they "wanted to help" and Daisuke's actions are downright pedestrian. Monster Musume's "Darling" comes to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread