Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 5 Ch. 76 - The Mystery of the Science Prep Room

Dex-chan lover
Is it a mistranslation or they seriously use "science" as a synonym to chemistry?

@chinskiebajki

You're right, the chapter has been updated.

Good to see that during the few minutes I spent fixing the chapter after editing the comment I got some cute ad hominem.

Dex-chan lover
Author giving us a message:
yall-motherfuckers-need-science.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@avatarivn You seem to be haveng some misunderstanding regarding Megumin. She does not actually love explosions. She loves explo~osion! Nos some blast magic, fireballs or even detonations and not such heresy as explosives. Only ultimate strongest, undeniably most powerful magic available to humans, bakuretsu maho or explosion magic.

Dex-chan lover
The hell is with the explosions?? And every emotion is a chemical reaction you know... chemistry is just us replicating what is already happening... and somehow many times destroying the equilibria by doing so....

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time a girl with those type of glasses looked that much cute(personal opinion).

Banned
The protagonist must die. He absolutely has to die now. That level of heresy cannot be forgiven.
How dare he suggest her cuteness was hidden?
She took her cuteness off. She REMOVED THE CUTENESS. It was in her hand. It was the glasses all along. It has been in clear sight for everyone to see from the start.
Her face without the glasses just looks wrong. It looks generic, boring and unappealing by comparison!

Banned
@Pyrodragon3993 : I know the appeals of many kinds of metamorphosis... but the removal of glasses is on the same level as the removal of eyeballs... or the nose. It makes things worse. There are only three situations that warrant that removal: Sleeping, showering (counting bathing in there too), or cleaning the glasses themselves.

Double-page supporter
only reason why I don't block soticoto is so I can see what kind of nonsense he spouts every other chapter, and once again, he does not disappoint. imagine saying taking glasses off is the equivalent of removing your FUCKING EYEBALLS. yeah this is top tier entertainment

Users who are viewing this thread