Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 8 Ch. 137 - The Mystery of Picking Swimsuits

Aggregator gang
Oh come on, give us more of Suzu in that sailor swimsuit!

Dex-chan lover
@GondiTheCat No, we've had ship teases with her mtiple times before. She just doesn't make it as obvious as the others, even the last two chapters were her getting close to Daisuke. Her notable shipping chapters were, when Yui visited her home, Suzu told Daisuke he could visit her by himself any time he wanted, and the one where she saved a spot to watch cherry blossoms, Daisuke accompanied her throughout the night, Suzu saw a couple making out, and told Daisuke he could do the same with her.
There are other obvious teases too.

Dex-chan lover
Finally a proper Suzu chapter after a long time. I really hope for a harem end, all these girls are great. Chiaki had been getting too strong lately.

Dex-chan lover
The contest is amongst Suzu, Reiko, and … the rest. Which is to say that, as nice as some of those other girls may be, they're supporting characters.

(But I'm still unhappy about how Reiko obstructed Chiaki on Valentine's Day.)

It's kind of dark how Suzu is clearly the one with the best shot, but you know this will never end with him picking any of the girls. Suzu is basically Rem 2.0.

Fed-Kun's army
@Darklight99 you're right those kind of things happened multiple times, but i've been waiting more for something like this. it's good to see her showed a clearer sign like this

edit: after some reread, I found that Suzu also blushed in chapter 69, which is the dog chapter. ....that sounds kinda wrong.
Suzu needs more moments like this lmao

Dex-chan lover
This cp make me as reader grinning smugly, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also IMAGINE chapter(つд⊂)

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist Well, Chiaki also accidentally obstructed Reiko from confessing to Daisuke, which made Reiko turn it into a joke. Though that was her own fault.
@spacecowboy I don't see how Suzu is the one with the best shot, if anyone is leading heavily, it's Chiaki, she gets the most chapters and teases, and everyone knows about her clear as day crush on Daisuke, compared to Suzu who keeps it well hidden.

36mocxqne7v11.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99

Chiaki is simply comedic; there is no case for Daisuke to like her more than any other member of the Mystery Club. Suzu has the full, aggressive support of Daisuke's sister, and the audience has been given unparalleled access to Reiko's thoughts, which are really very sweet.

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist You have to be ridiculously blind to not see that Chiaki gets the most teases by far. This was the first chapter in a while that didn't have her at all. Daisuke and her took care of each other when they were sick, their siblings met each other as well, and basically everything else.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99

I don't see anyone denying that Chiaki has interaction of that sort with Daisuke. But the internal logic of the story gives Suzu better positioning than anyone else (because of her relationship with the sister); while Reiko has been the most humanized for the audience and humanized in an appealing way (because of the presentation of her thoughts).

Users who are viewing this thread